Tell about Tanki Online and get crystals!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#1 Roman Epishin

Roman Epishin
  • ForumsAdministrators
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 08:49

Do you want some crystals? You can get them for free! All you need to do is to tell about Tanki Online under "Tell about Tanki Online - get crystals!" campaign.

Rules of «Tell about Tanki Online – get the crystals!» campaign

1. To participate in the campaign and get reward you should start topic about Tanki Online on any forum. Exceptions are Russian language forums, Tanki Online official forum and forums where topic about Tanki Online already exists. Attention! Your topic should not violate rules of forum where you post it.
2. Post should be made under your Tanki Online nickname or should contain your nickname.
3. You can get crystals ONLY for the posts made not earlier than «Tell about Tanki Online – get the crystals!» campaign has started.
4. Topic you’ve created should contain short game overview in free form (it’s better to write it with your own words not copying official overviews) and direct clickable link (NOT referral) to http://tankionline.com.
5. Administration can refuse user to participate in campaign without any explanation. Though it won’t practise upon this right.
6. Only forums participate in the campaign. Posts in personal blogs and on personal pages in social networks won’t be rewarded.
7. Topic should be started only on open forums where user can read it without registration.
8. One user can start no more than 10 topics.

Reward

For every topic on the new forum you get 300 crystals. If your topic is approved by Administration, you’ll get the reward in a 3 days after submitting this form.

«Tell about Tanki Online – get the crystals!» campaign is over. Thank you for participation!

#2 natsu

natsu
  • General
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 10:11

Awesome! I sent one in.

#3 gela30

gela30
  • General
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 12:37

can i ask,is it okay if i will post about tankionline but it's english??

#4 gamepiong

gamepiong
  • General
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 15:22

Blah, this is confusing so where can we post? Not in general chat, and Russian forums right? So then Clan forum?!

#5 AvenTis

AvenTis
  • General
  • 677 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 15:41

Blah, this is confusing so where can we post? Not in general chat, and Russian forums right? So then Clan forum?!

I think you can creat topics in ANY forums, all ower the wide internet. This idea is for those who dont know what is tanki. You will post in e.g. animal lovers forum and mb someone of them will try this game. It's like advertisement for free. Admins and you will get profit from this :) But i dont know are these topics should be ONLY in english? Or i can write them in my national language?

#6 Toda_gioia

Toda_gioia
  • General
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 16:10

Do you want some crystals? You can get them for free! All you need to do is to tell about Tanki Online under "Tell about Tanki Online - get crystals!" campaign.

Rules of «Tell about Tanki Online – get the crystals!» campaign

1. To participate in the campaign and get reward you should start topic about Tanki Online on any forum. Exceptions are Russian language forums, Tanki Online official forum and forums where topic about Tanki Online already exists. Attention! Your topic should not violate rules of forum where you post it.
2. Post should be made under your Tanki Online nickname or should contain your nickname.
3. You can get crystals ONLY for the posts made not earlier than «Tell about Tanki Online – get the crystals!» campaign has started.
4. Topic you’ve created should contain short game overview in free form (it’s better to write it with your own words not copying official overviews) and direct clickable link (NOT referral) to http://tankionline.com.
5. Administration can refuse user to participate in campaign without any explanation. Though it won’t practise upon this right.
6. Only forums participate in the campaign. Posts in personal blogs and on personal pages in social networks won’t be rewarded.
7. Topic should be started only on open forums where user can read it without registration.
8. One user can start no more than 10 topics.

Reward

For every topic on the new forum you get 300 crystals. If your topic is approved by Administration, you’ll get the reward in a 3 days after submitting this form.

Participate

#7 Malack

Malack
  • General
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 18:36

tanki is an online game where you must have your tactic of attacking the enemy or capture the flag where you will find members and opponents that will challenge for a long or short battle where you have to kill the enemies to earn your points experience to pass level and also for speaking in crystals that can win each battle (the Crystals that you will earn to buy new tanks and new weapons and may also become stronger up the level of the tanks and weapons)
So if you want to play and must not only know but also think ... Play tanki online
:D

#8 bluedragon182

bluedragon182
  • General
  • 376 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 21:31

IVE already posted twice on another games forum

#9 AvenTis

AvenTis
  • General
  • 677 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 21:35

hehe, i done it 10 times :lol: hope they will give me 3000 crystals 8)

#10 Ultradc

Ultradc
  • General
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2010 - 23:25

I already have topics and descriptions on a couple sides. Do I send you guys the links?

#11 wizmaster752

wizmaster752
  • General
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 03:24

it used to be really weak but you guys REALLY made it worth my buy :mrgreen:

#12 MamboJumbo

MamboJumbo
  • General
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 04:59

Yeah it be cool.It's hard getting and buying crystals. :roll: I prefer this!It's not difficult!Just post,get accepted and get 300 crystals cool! :D
I love this so cool!But I need more crystals!Just kidding... 8)

#13 El_Zonda

El_Zonda
  • General
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 05:49

Its a great new ,but answer me please ,can we post about of tankionline in any lenguage?

#14 Slickdc

Slickdc
  • General
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 09:07

Most websites don't allow you to post any advertisements.

I just got banned from the forums on one site because of this.

#15 AvenTis

AvenTis
  • General
  • 677 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 21:08

I got 1500 crystals from this campaing :) i created 10 topics, latter i saw that few of them was blocked/deleted. after this i created two more. are they counted? coz max was 10 topics.

#16 Halton

Halton
  • General
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 23:31

How do you get the crystals?

#17 whitepower

whitepower
  • General
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 23:40

I have just created six topics. Waiting for reward :-)

#18 AvenTis

AvenTis
  • General
  • 677 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 23:40

Ill show you how i was doing this after this campaing ends. :-)

#19 whitepower

whitepower
  • General
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 23:43

My suggestion: if you want to do this much faster, install roboform. This piece of software will fill registration forms automatically.

#20 osvaldo

osvaldo
  • General
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2010 - 23:47

hey but the forum now is an spam field and no is good this guys =/