How to win fast crystals. (For newbies)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 chocolatepudding_3

chocolatepudding_3
  • General
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 Aug 2011 - 11:35

I have seen many newbies to the game, making topics about, "How do I get lots of crystals? Is there a way"? Well, this topic is for you.

When you first start the game, (Recruit), you will notice that you will have 10 crystals sitting there, at the top middle part of the screen. Then, once you go into another game, you did a great contribution to the team, but you barely got what you expected? "Why is this"? The game is calculated in a way that the team that wins, will get most of the battle fund. Let's say that there are 4 people on red and blue team, 100 battle fund, and first place on the winning team is (bob). Depending on the score, he would most likely to win 50% or more of the battle fund, considering that he is first place, on the winning team, unless second place isn't far behind.

(Recruit-Sergeant) (SMOKY)
Now that you know how the fund is distributed, let us move on to how to win crystals, fast and easily. One solution is to play in Death Match's in which the best ideal is to play in a game, which is best not to long (Much like 999 flag games/999 minute games), and not to short (1 kill, 1 minute(s)). To win crystals in Death Match's, I would guess that Smoky would be best, since many newbies would use Firebird, or Twins, which are both sort of short range. If you encounter a Twins tank, best thing to do is keep moving back while you shoot his side, so he can lose his control of his aim. If you however get destroyed, don't worry, there is always a next time. If you happen to encounter a firebird, the best thing to do is obviously to move back as well, while shooting him, and if you are behind him, make sure you keep distance from him, as he might notice you and flame you. "What happens if I meet another twin of me, who also has Smoky?" Simple solution, try to get use to how quick a Smoky shoots, usually a shot every single two seconds. So right after he shoots you, wait about 1-1.5 seconds, and then quickly shoot his side, so he can once again lose control of his aim. Keep doing that until he is destroyed. Trust me, this works, as I have encountered many other Smoky's in my Tanki Online experience.

(Firebird)
This is a great ideal weapon for short range maps, usually you should go into maps such as Ping Pong, or Island (map is unlocked at Rank Sergeant), to win lots of crystals, you could join a game when it just started, so you can have equal amount of time to collect score like the others. You could always camp behind a wall, so when your enemy comes in through the door way, you could simply flame him till he is destroyed. "How is this meant to earn me crystals?" A: Well if you can do this lots of times, you could eventually get to the top of the team or list of DM so that most of the battle fund will be distributed to you. Stick this to a moderately strong and fast tank, otherwise just fast, such as the Wasp or the Hunter, Hornet or Viking when you get to the rank. You can hide behind a wall and use the Hit 'n' Run method, PM me if you want to know how to do it.

(Twins)
Personally, I have no skill in this turret. At M0 is shoots at 160 shots a minute, 150 shots per minutes at M1, 160 again at M2, and 181.8, at M3. It is a turret which can go under the Medium range list, which does small damage, but many shots a minute, and would do lots of recoil to your enemy, it would annoy them hugely :twisted: . How do you win crystals with it, though? You could stick this turret to a HP tank like Titan, and you could spam this at your enemies, since this has basically no reload, you can keep shooting and make your enemies recoil which could make them miss their shot (usually smoky), keep doing this and get to the top of the list, to get your reward.

Picture: This was me using Wasp and Smoky, stealing kills, when I thought the enemies were on low HP. Posted Image
Posted Image
Sorry if this guide was poorly written, but hope this helped. PM me if you would like a training session to increase your "skill level".

Regards,
chocolatepudding_3

#2 eduardos123

eduardos123
  • General
  • 1136 posts

Posted 26 Aug 2011 - 12:17

sorry im to lazy to read the whole thing ^_^

but i think its about twins firbird smokey etc xD

thank you. ^_^

#3 swordfish12

swordfish12
  • General
  • 1325 posts

Posted 26 Aug 2011 - 12:27

and you use drugs <_<

#4 eduardos123

eduardos123
  • General
  • 1136 posts

Posted 26 Aug 2011 - 12:33

and you use drugs <_<

hmm thats not really for newbies ^_^ XD newbies then have to buy drugs xD ^_^

#5 windykator

windykator
  • General
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 Aug 2011 - 13:28

Why don't show your drugs? Propably you use drugs a lot.... Newbie players can't buy this...

#6 Raaish

Raaish
  • General
  • 873 posts

Posted 26 Aug 2011 - 13:40

. (Recruit-Sergeant) (SMOKY)
Now that you know how the fund is distributed, let us move on to how to win crystals, fast and easily. One solution is to play in Death Match's in which the best ideal is to play in a game, which is best not to long (Much like 999 flag games/999 minute games), and not to short (1 kill, 1 minute(s)). To win crystals in Death Match's, I would guess that Smoky would be best, since many newbies would use Firebird, or Twins, which are both sort of short range. If you encounter a Twins tank, best thing to do is keep moving back while you shoot his side, so he can lose his control of his aim. If you however get destroyed, don't worry, there is always a next time. If you happen to encounter a firebird, the best thing to do is obviously to move back as well, while shooting him, and if you are behind him, make sure you keep distance from him, as he might notice you and flame you. "What happens if I meet another twin of me, who also has Smoky?" Simple solution, try to get use to how quick a Smoky shoots, usually a shot every single two seconds. So right after he shoots you, wait about 1-1.5 seconds, and then quickly shoot his side, so he can once again lose control of his aim. Keep doing that until he is destroyed. Trust me, this works, as I have encountered many other Smoky's in my Tanki Online experience.

Pro Smoky tip 8)

#7 Fiasco

Fiasco
  • General
  • 210 posts

Posted 26 Aug 2011 - 15:37

Stop hating. Drugs on a noob accunt is called winning. If you have a problem with him winning, fight him. If you don't want drugs, go join a no supplies battle.

#8 chocolatepudding_3

chocolatepudding_3
  • General
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 Aug 2011 - 16:23

Thanks for the support, I was thinking people would reject this topic, and swordfish12, I just don't want to show my drugs bar.

#9 chocolatepudding_3

chocolatepudding_3
  • General
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 Sep 2011 - 15:30

Bump :o

#10 Rashed9

Rashed9
  • General
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 Sep 2011 - 11:32

Bump:0

#11 DaSpamer

DaSpamer
  • Ban
  • 1859 posts

Posted 10 Sep 2011 - 13:06

Bump-y ride

#12 AwesomeBlake33712

AwesomeBlake33712
  • General
  • 1681 posts

Posted 10 Sep 2011 - 13:21

I wish polygon could comeback for ranks Recruit to Master Corporal :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

#13 tanky234

tanky234
  • General
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2012 - 14:11

how u gopt to go in farm map at ur rank :shock:

#14 CaptainMaxwell

CaptainMaxwell
  • General
  • 1114 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2012 - 14:15

like people do

wait, look first at the topic date..........

#15 latvian_killer

latvian_killer
  • Ban
  • 2129 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2012 - 14:25

one thing:

Firebird is not effective anymore.

Small maps is now only when u reach the rank third lietunant,and thats the thing i hate.I like small maps,but they created that the small maps is now only on third lietunant.So only Isida and Freeze are effective small range weapons.

#16 Selena12121

Selena12121
  • General
  • 5606 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2012 - 14:26

I agree to ^. Why'd they have to do that? Oh the days in Massacre when I used to hide in those molehills!

#17 SilentShadow

SilentShadow
  • General
  • 2781 posts

Posted 28 Aug 2012 - 21:57

I agree to ^. Why'd they have to do that? Oh the days in Massacre when I used to hide in those molehills!

It was their decision to allow a purpose for ranking up...unfortunately nothing can be done now.

#18 111.killer.111

111.killer.111
  • General
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 Jun 2013 - 15:20

The fastest way to get crystals is getting lots of blue or gold boxes and destroying other tanks because if you destroy 1 tank its 2 crystals and boxes have a number for a reason for crystals so get many kills and boxes

#19 Firingsniper

Firingsniper
  • General
  • 4344 posts

Posted 11 Jun 2013 - 15:48

Gravedigger.

#20 Issho_Fujitora

Issho_Fujitora
  • General
  • 5369 posts

Posted 11 Jun 2013 - 16:48

Outdated topic.