Tanki problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 MrBurks

MrBurks
  • General
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 01:01

For several days, I've been unable to join a battle. At times, I can't even log into the lobby. When I'm having problems, it just keeps loading, but never loads and says I've been disconnected by the server. I normally use tanki on Google Chrome browser, but have also tried Firefox and IE when having problems, and they all do the same thing. I've also tried other websites when I'm having this problem, and they all load fine, but tanki's website loads very slow. I've tried resetting my router/modem. My computer and software is up to date. I've tried to get help from mods and Bruce and nobody helps. I've spent over $500 in this game and now I can barely play. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

#2 ltwltw

ltwltw
  • Anonymous

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 01:10

strange hapent to me too try delete the cache memory of browser and usally play firefox loading is faster

#3 kingeoin14

kingeoin14
  • General
  • 1387 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 01:26

For several days, I've been unable to join a battle. At times, I can't even log into the lobby. When I'm having problems, it just keeps loading, but never loads and says I've been disconnected by the server. I normally use tanki on Google Chrome browser, but have also tried Firefox and IE when having problems, and they all do the same thing. I've also tried other websites when I'm having this problem, and they all load fine, but tanki's website loads very slow. I've tried resetting my router/modem. My computer and software is up to date. I've tried to get help from mods and Bruce and nobody helps. I've spent over $500 in this game and now I can barely play. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

Have you tried Opera?

#4 MrBurks

MrBurks
  • General
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 01:52

No, i haven't tried opera. I tried running a direct line to my modem and nothing changed. I also took my computer and hooked it directly up to another internet connection and that didn't change anything either. Also, I clean my cache out almost daily.

#5 andytr

andytr
  • General
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 03:52

same like u happent to me and i tryet all, still the same, whith the diference now i cant iven join tanki,

#6 PlasmaTank

PlasmaTank
  • General
  • 604 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 03:57

O_O HOLY, you spent $500 on a game!?

#7 andytr

andytr
  • General
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 03:59

who spend $500?

#8 PlasmaTank

PlasmaTank
  • General
  • 604 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 04:00

who spend $500?

MrBurks....did you read the whole message :hunf: The first one...

#9 andytr

andytr
  • General
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 04:07

oh yea sorry, omg $500 whas better to buy a car, lol.

#10 PlasmaTank

PlasmaTank
  • General
  • 604 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 04:11

oh yea sorry, omg $500 whas better to buy a car, lol.

Im sure no good car costs only $500 dollars :hunf:

#11 andytr

andytr
  • General
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 04:13

i know but $500 in a game is to much :shock:

#12 MrBurks

MrBurks
  • General
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 04:29

Well i went and tried a few other computers over at my moms house and the same thing happend

#13 Deathsfire

Deathsfire
  • General
  • 934 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 05:19

maby the problum is because you always clean your cache i never clean it and it always loads fast for me

#14 EddyBeGood

EddyBeGood
  • General
  • 2433 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 11:26

Hi, I suggest you send an email to help@tankionline.com , as you seem to have tried all the options

#15 almighty01

almighty01
  • General
  • 1405 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 16:05

I ran a full scan on your nick and IP addresses and you are clean, no ban no other IP uses your account so what i would advise you is to check the speed of your internet connection. If its slow then it will load for ages until the scene expires.

#16 guhjkl

guhjkl
  • General
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2011 - 17:41

I got the exactly the same problem... tried everything nothing happens. I finally uninstall my flash plugin and adobe flash then reinstall again. Its working for now :)

#17 TheRageDude

TheRageDude
  • General
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 Jun 2012 - 20:49

When ever i make a game event and join it its tells me to change my cache memory but i don't know where it is please tell me moderaters and admins...

#18 Contaminated

Contaminated
  • General
  • 4060 posts

Posted 21 Jun 2012 - 20:54

Another
Posted Image
Thread