Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki Online "Model Maker" contest.

    I made a new model!
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    If you save a bit more, getElectra . Otherwise, Corrosion. Thanks!
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    I will be having M2 Hornet soon to go along with my m2 freeze. I am just wondering, which 5k paint I should get... ~Storm or Corrosion~
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    Shaft M1 or Thunder M2?

    M2 Thunder! If you can get M2 Freeze though. I have it and its great!
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    m3 firebird.
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    Congratulatory post

    ^Its his daughters birthday. Not his birthday.
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    Cheat user NOW!!!! mod come ON!!!

    You need screenshots! A video will be good too.
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    Best paint?

    5%? :thumbdown: They should give it more protection.
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    T.O.G - Tanki Online Guide

    ^I didn't -_- someone else did. Look at the dates posted, I posted on same day but after them. I didn't bump it.
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    Best paint?

    Matryoshka? Whats that?
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    Congratulatory post

    This is my 600th forum post!!
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    Forum Game "First Word That Comes To Your Mind"

    forum.tankionline.com
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    Sniper Tanki Online

    ^lol btw, Redflow, Koz, congratz on ur wins.
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    T.O.G - Tanki Online Guide

    Nice guide.
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    cheat engine 5.5

    Hacking, Cheating is not allowed in this game, go cheat in a different game. :P
  16. Are you sure we will get 1k if we win? I think INubCake is lying 8) Anyways: Username: The_Ice_Dragon Rank: 3rd Lt. Turret: M2 Freeze Tank: M1 Hornet - Probably M2 By Nov. 5 Rating: 55k :( Sign me up for...blue!
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    what its like to be alone in tanki ^_^

    ^Well one thing ur doing wrong...using multiple accounts to avoid bans. :lol:
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    Why did QUEENZ quiting NFG and joining DD all of a sudden?...D:

    ^Also, just so you guys know I'm not the Shadow Dragon. So don't come and insult me.
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    Thunder: Viking or Mammoth?

    ^Mammoth is good in DM, CTF, TDM. In DM, it can easily kill without being killed because of its health, in CTF, it can kill people in the way of the attackers, and attack anyone who is attacking their base. In TDM, it is good because it can easily kill without being killed. I would say viking though because I can't live with the speed of a Mammoth.
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    No Supplies Battles

    Its a real pain for me to give up 500 crystals on a pass that I can barely use. Even 50 for 1 match is too high. If they make it free or cost less, there would be much more players who buy the pass which means more No-Supply battles!
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    Sniper Tanki Online

    Redflow & Kozzaya Congrats!
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    Congratulatory post

    I started off school with a C or lower in Science for the 3rd year in a row!
×
×
  • Create New...