-
Posts
1 607 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ranger7
-
TEEHEE XD. my rank is warrant officer 2Cool! mine is WO1! :-)
-
NATO, United Nations and European Union versus Russia and China... You guys really think the second one could win :lol:? What? If Russia does overthrow some goverments thens theres Greece and Serbia and Monatrgo (cant spell it good) and other slavic countrys. Take a look on this and check also which of these countries are in NATO... Cool site. BTW, the USA would definitly defend poland.
-
I love to be a ranger, I like the US rangers, and 7 is my favorit number. :D
-
My brother found it. :-)
-
Same here, the only Star Wars games that are my favorite is the Battlefront series and Rogue Squadron series I dont have the battlefront series... (I have x-box)
-
Isn't China better at making everything? Everywhere you see you can see a "Made in China" label. 8) Keep it clean people, no politics or offensive stuff to any side. So what on a few million things have a Made is China written on them? Its just cheaper to makes things in China. Yes, that is another problem. China is a really big superpower now....
-
-
and delta... the speztnaz theme gotta help us win! if not I will be surprised! really surprised! What about this? The russians have fell. The US won the cold war. Russia is defeated. USA FTW! Russia is again a super power No their not. They are trying to be, but the USA Still tops them. (Though we are in financial dudu) (lol) hahaha! USA is in chaos! You call that FTW? The M1A1 abrams lacks firepower! Look at the facts Also, look at the number of millitary personell, the number of choppers, humvees, and fighter jets. (Thats one of the reasons the USA is in trouble financially.) Also, look at the total population of the USA. You russians have a better amount of land, but most of it is DESOLATE (and cold). The USA is a better farming country. The USA has other ways of beating russia in more than just its military. Then comes it allys. Great Brittan. Israel. Canada. Plus, since it is a member of the UN security council, (I dont know if russia is) it has most of the UN on its side. Russia is on the UN! I live in Russia and not always its that cold! Did you know (I dont believe it! Must be global warming ) that Russia is getting warmer? and look! the US is in choas! over 70 arrested already! Plus the US lied! How? well they said they will shoot with robber bullets at the serbs but there shooting STEEL bullets! Also Russia has better tech then the US. Ever saw a US plane doing the Cobra move? Doubt it. Global warming is a bunch of crazyness. But I dont know what a cobra move is, but I do know that our missles would have a plane down before it could make a cobra move. And I dont know about the US saying it would shoot rubber bullets at the serbs, but if the shoot steel, the definetly have a good reason. (And I havent been to russia, so Im not shure if it is always cold, but that is what I have always thought) BTW, we had better stop quoting.
-
Rangers are better! :wink: The rangers movie is Way better! (The soundtrack rocks on that thing!) (No offense to the russian stuff' date=' just my prefrences. My username is ranger. :-) )[/quote'] it matters on how good they are in combat not movies and songs! Google em. They are great! He's right Ranger, it depends on the training, weapons (firearms, melee, and explosives), and vehicles Well, type US Rangers on the search bar, and then look em up! It should have pics of their weapons and stuff. You should see it! :-) Their way better! by 'great' you mean they have cool looking weapons and they look cool? plus I think we should discuss through PM now we are going off topic Okay. BTW, Ive noticed we argue alot. wanna duel? BTW, I dont know how to upload pics.
-
So if we vote blue we are supposed to stop playing tanki? No, You'll feel the wrath of Red Team http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng2vHUZAuxE&feature=related No he wont. (I know your russian now) There are more on the blue side than on the red side. We would pwn you.
-
and delta... the speztnaz theme gotta help us win! if not I will be surprised! really surprised! What about this? The russians have fell. The US won the cold war. Russia is defeated. USA FTW! Russia is again a super power No their not. They are trying to be, but the USA Still tops them. (Though we are in financial dudu) (lol) hahaha! USA is in chaos! You call that FTW? The M1A1 abrams lacks firepower! Look at the facts Also, look at the number of millitary personell, the number of choppers, humvees, and fighter jets. (Thats one of the reasons the USA is in trouble financially.) Also, look at the total population of the USA. You russians have a better amount of land, but most of it is DESOLATE (and cold). The USA is a better farming country. The USA has other ways of beating russia in more than just its military. Then comes it allys. Great Brittan. Israel. Canada. Plus, since it is a member of the UN security council, (I dont know if russia is) it has most of the UN on its side.
-
I dont know how to upload a vid, but just look up the US marines. That should give you a reason to vote for blue. BTW, all that happened YEARS ago.
-
and delta... the speztnaz theme gotta help us win! if not I will be surprised! really surprised! What about this? The russians have fell. The US won the cold war. Russia is defeated. USA FTW! Russia is again a super power No their not. They are trying to be, but the USA Still tops them. (Though we are in financial dudu) (lol)
-
He's right! Yea, but I like to do all those things. :-)
-
and delta... the speztnaz theme gotta help us win! if not I will be surprised! really surprised! What about this? The russians have fell. The US won the cold war. Russia is defeated. USA FTW!
-
Rangers are better! :wink: The rangers movie is Way better! (The soundtrack rocks on that thing!) (No offense to the russian stuff' date=' just my prefrences. My username is ranger. :-) )[/quote'] it matters on how good they are in combat not movies and songs! Google em. They are great! He's right Ranger, it depends on the training, weapons (firearms, melee, and explosives), and vehicles Well, type US Rangers on the search bar, and then look em up! It should have pics of their weapons and stuff. You should see it! :-) Their way better!
-
Rangers are better! :wink: The rangers movie is Way better! (The soundtrack rocks on that thing!) (No offense to the russian stuff' date=' just my prefrences. My username is ranger. :-) )[/quote'] it matters on how good they are in combat not movies and songs! Google em. They are great!
-
I think. There might be some other minor differences.BTW, I dont know about you, but I dont want to get banned. lets leave it here like tommy and bruce said. Please? well let other people vote and when Bruce wants too he will close it Oh, well thats fine.
-
I think. There might be some other minor differences.BTW, I dont know about you, but I dont want to get banned. lets leave it here like tommy and bruce said. Please?
-
Okay, and to awnser the question, "What is the difference between Orthodox and Catholics?" The difference is that the Orthodox dont believe that the Pope should lead the Church. I think that is the main difference. That should end this. BTW, I think that this poll should close, as I think about everyone has voted.
-
Rangers are better! :wink: The rangers movie is Way better! (The soundtrack rocks on that thing!) (No offense to the russian stuff, just my prefrences. My username is ranger. :-) )
-
Woah woah woah! I'm Protestant and we don't play Rock. And we don't play guitars... We just listen to people preach and sing along psalms, listen to the chorus, and pray. Watch where you get your info. :roll: Well, there are a TON of protestant nominations, and Im not shure which one dose play rock, but I think there are some out there! :-) (I dont nessicarily mean you :-) )
Jump to content



































































