Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    Do you have a PSN or GamerTag?

    Yes PSN Make another topic to share gamertag and PSN :3 Just for info, my psn is faaiqbilal2, add me :3
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Congratulatory post

    GOLD, Ram into viking and got onto him and took gold
  3. FaaiqBilal

    What to buy? Which is better?

    M2 thunder or M2 fire or M2 smoky with M2 hronet. On colonel rank
  4. FaaiqBilal

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Irbis hornet and freeze M3 hornet and isisda m2 M2 viking can go everywhere, M2 hornet only for heal, hit and run run run run run run
  5. FaaiqBilal

    What I Believe...

    Voldremort
  6. FaaiqBilal

    What are you getting in the NY sale?

    M3 Hornet M3 Isida on this account. M2 thunder M2 hornet on @FaaiqBilal1
  7. FaaiqBilal

    Same problem..

    Dude turn off some stuff you've got way too much stuff on :|
  8. FaaiqBilal

    Spammer and Troller

    I know its wrong posting here, sorry for that. But eragon, I feel you as an ignorant, below average IQ immature kid who doesn't look at facts and does nothing but complaining against others, I myself find you very annoying. Flae on the other hand; he is kind of a spammer (and a very big troller) but not complaining and immature. Flae acts a bit older than his age IMO.
  9. FaaiqBilal

    How do you expect the future to be like?

    In the future umm.. I die, so idk :/
  10. FaaiqBilal

    Intelligence and the discussion of it

    Player FaaiqBilal has been banned for a week. Reason: Insult, Points 2.1, 2.4, ••>> Rules
  11. FaaiqBilal

    Intelligence and the discussion of it

    Someone just got lucky :p
  12. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ur brain needs to reboot
  13. That sir, pnly happens when u have an incorrect nickname, swearing in ur name etc
  14. For a nickname I want... weed, muffins, cocaine, cake etc
  15. FaaiqBilal

    What means Кто з согов ?

    first google says its a wrong word, if you click the did you mean thing...
  16. FaaiqBilal

    What means Кто з согов ?

    Google translate it -.-
  17. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How da hell is that possible, I know Sierra is just pro camper but..... HOW
  18. FaaiqBilal

    How do you expect the future to be like?

    Black Ops zombies :3
  19. Why would anyone care about the voting system, I downvote almost everyone for fun :3
  20. FaaiqBilal

    No more rebalance, ever.

    nub pay for your mistakes, simple
  21. FaaiqBilal

    I am probaly leaving the forum!

    Yes! Get a life! Much better option!
  22. Make everything so damn expensive that everyone left the game, oh yh baby damn fun
×
×
  • Create New...