Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cheap_plastic_flower

Tanker
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower

  1. cheap_plastic_flower

    Wasp and Railgun Tournament Discussion

    You are all very lucky that I missed the entry deadline. Watch the video below and you will know why I would have defeated all opponents and became the ultimate WINNER !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_BKJUj25U0&feature=youtu.be *** For Entertainment Purposes Only ***
  2. cheap_plastic_flower

    [FAQ] Alternativa Editor and TanksTestingTool

    The link below is to a "cut down" or simplified version of the Tank Testing Tool - ENGLISH VERSION. It is not the EXE file version. It does not contain the Map Maker section or any unnecessary overhead. It has been downloaded and tested on 5 different computers and ran with no problems. Read and disregard the Google message. You can check it yourself, if you prefer, after you download it. My advice is to unzip it on your Desktop. It's easier to locate. You can move it later. It is 117 Meg in size. Dial-ups not recommended. Read the TTT INSTRUCTIONS txt file carefully before you start the program. Address any questions to this Forum Topic. There are people here that can answer them. NEW USERS will be able to "Try it before you buy it". It will help you decide which tank is best for you. You can also practice on a map before you ever go to it !! Always be prepared. Longtime users will be able to "enhance" the settings and JUMP. Make some videos !! Make some Paint videos !! The paints look better when they are moving. Good luck and good hunting. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7BweTXrPABHNzlVN1V6YmdZa3M
  3. cheap_plastic_flower

    BIG Glitch on the Silence Map

    Gee Whiz !!! I was hoping to sell this technology to Hollywood and make a million dollars. Oh well. I guess I will just hangout in here. As usual FBI, you are a "day late and a dollar short".
  4. cheap_plastic_flower

    [FAQ] Alternativa Editor and TanksTestingTool

    You were are all correct. It is green screen. I simply converted the skybox.jpg to lime green. You can do all kinds of effects with the skybox as long as the file dimensions remain the same. You can use virtually anything. Pictures, text, make your own, etc. I used the lime green sky box to make my overlay for the videos. The vid below is not CROPPED or EDITED and is very RAW. It is a screen capture directly out of Flashplayer using TTT. It is better viewed off of the Youtube site. More clarity. There are all kinds of "tricks" for using the Flash player and the video capture setup to obtain a, if not great, acceptable video. It improves the quality and the FILES SIZE. I try to keep my files as SMALL as possible. They "stream" from Youtube quicker. AVI files are great, but they are just too BIG. Most of these effects can be created using FREE software. Note: At the start of the vid the tank is a lime green color. Notice the effect. You might want to use care when selecting a background color OR it is something else to experiment with and have some fun. You decide for yourself. You might want to watch the vid in HD format too. It's freaky looking. You already know all of this cheese3000, but it might help out some of the other users. BYE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYz_O4S4C9c
  5. cheap_plastic_flower

    BIG Glitch on the Silence Map

    MAJOR EVENT on the Silence Map !! I was in battle with some friends on Server 14 in Silence. I paused to "enjoy a lunch". When I came back all of my friends were gone and a strange glowing light filled the sky. I became unconscious. I don't know how long I was out. When I opened my eyes I was on a Ping Pong Map. SilentShadow was giving me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Thank you for saving my life !! My friends have completely disappeared. The search for them was called off last week. I will never play a Silence map again !! I am so afraid THEY will come back ... look to the sky. Below is a Tankionline Security Cam Video of the event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6btQDfiM60 *** For Entertainment Purposes Only *** Thanks to cheese3000. Because of his efforts for the English Forum I was able to create this Insanity. Go here and learn from the MASTER: http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/132776.page
  6. cheap_plastic_flower

    My dog is old.

    On second thought don't click it. Curses. Foiled again !!! Error 403: ACCESS IS PROHIBITED I am sorry but remotely linking to ,pdf, .tar, .zip, .gz, image and sound files on this server is prohibited. Please browse for the file yourself by visiting the site that is being linked to. TROLLmeister has crashed and burned. Give this one a click.
  7. cheap_plastic_flower

    Is this TIER 3 turret and hull in the game yet ?

    +1
  8. cheap_plastic_flower

    Is this TIER 3 turret and hull in the game yet ?

    I haven't seen it on any of the Battle Maps ? Just wondering. *** For Entertainment Purposes Only ***
  9. cheap_plastic_flower

    R.I.P

    How sad. I am sympathetic to your plight. Have you considered skinning the carcass and using the pelt to make a nice cap or hat ? You, your dead dog, and your topic is attracting a : http://i46.tinypic.com/169qcrq.jpg' alt='169qcrq.jpg'>
  10. cheap_plastic_flower

    My dog is old.

  11. cheap_plastic_flower

    Best Troll

    if this was a head explode, my head explode better
  12. cheap_plastic_flower

    Release (1.99.0)

    Give up and stop being a little sh*t Advice for Chuck Norris:
  13. cheap_plastic_flower

    which combo is the best?

    Big Mac, Fries, and a Coke. Best combo around.
  14. cheap_plastic_flower

    Discuss the Wolf Battles

    I intend to WIN every Wolf Games Parkour Event in which I am a contestant. This video should put fear into the heart of anyone that chooses to compete against me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_0-lvOwNNU *** For Entertainment Purposes Only ***
  15. cheap_plastic_flower

    [FAQ] Alternativa Editor and TanksTestingTool

    Here is a great idea. 1. You have a working copy/directory. 2. She needs it. 3. Ask her what type of OS she is using. It could be an Apple ... ugh. 4. Zip up your working DIRECTORY. NOT the program files/ZIPS which she would have to install. Just the working DIRECTORY. 5. Send her the Zip file of the working DIRECTORY. REPEAT ... NOT the program files/ZIPS which she would have to install. 6. She UNZIPS the file and saves the DIRECTORY on her Desktop or wherever. 7. Voila !! Tres bien !!! It works. Trust me. I'm not ALONE in here !!! BYE.
  16. cheap_plastic_flower

    Want to know what the NEW Smoky turret might look like ?

    Gee. How many different versions of 2.0 weapons are out there ? Ahhhhh ... maybe 1 gazillion ? Give me a break.
  17. cheap_plastic_flower

    Want to know what the NEW Smoky turret might look like ?

    Time to put up or shutup. Show me what you have got. Make a video that doesn't have "arrows" all over, and make sure the 1.0 hull has a now defunct 2.0 turret on it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLSuoaK8pU8 Here is a FREEBIE. Just because I like the UFO/HOVERCRAFT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZCB-NkqDs
  18. cheap_plastic_flower

    Want to know what the NEW Smoky turret might look like ?

    Watch the NEW one. Scroll up. Yes. The top of your screen is UP and the bottom of your screen is DOWN. You are welcome, Cletus. GET THE POINT NOW !!!
  19. cheap_plastic_flower

    Want to know what the NEW Smoky turret might look like ?

    It's Dummy Central in here !! 1. IT IS MOVING !! It is not a STILL IMAGE from the Tank Viewer ... whatever version. 2. It's is TWICE the normal SIZE. 3. It is mounted on EVERY TANK in the game, not just the 2.0 Tank Viewer selection of tanks. 4. It is playable by ONLY ONE PERSON using the TANK TESTING TOOL. 5. It can be recorded like any other CREATE game. 6. I give up !!! PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC Mr./Ms. Moderator. No one ever got the THE POINT.
  20. cheap_plastic_flower

    Want to know what the NEW Smoky turret might look like ?

    You are not getting THE POINT. Does anyone get THE POINT ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iefn6d9T6aA
  21. cheap_plastic_flower

    Best Troll

    I understand Chuck Norris. Most of the people in the forum want to be like me. Thank you so much for that compliment. Buy 10,000 crystals for Selena. She can use those crystals to rank up and stop being a Warrant Officer. Maybe that Warrant Officer ZOMBIE TOPIC she created will finally DIE !! Die Zombie Topic. Die. Check out this wonderful picture I created. Feel free to "smooch up" to me anytime. Your Hero Always, Cheap Plastic Flower
  22. cheap_plastic_flower

    Best Troll

    Thank you so much SilentShadow. It is always nice to hear from the people that REALLY COUNT.
×
×
  • Create New...