Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Dr.Urbi

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 622
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Dr.Urbi

  1. Dr.Urbi

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player awesomehunter2 has been banned for 99 years for using a word 'kid' or more know and 'kiddo'.
  2. Dr.Urbi

    ITT: Another Age Thread

    So we have 11 years old kiddo spammer in a forum
  3. Dr.Urbi

    I can't join to any battle please help

    Maybe servers went offline, i cant tell you the right answer, check your internet connection
  4. Dr.Urbi

    GUESS WHAT?!?!?

    That is nothing special, close topic
  5. Dr.Urbi

    Farewell, my tanksmen.

    Im close to quiting too
  6. Dr.Urbi

    Rate YOUR turret/hull combinations!

    Isida/hornet 10/10 Deadly combo, very explosive and nuclearly dangerous
  7. Dr.Urbi

    Private Chat

    *no comment*
  8. Dr.Urbi

    There is too many Isidas!

    Im getting bored with it, I want rail so badly now
  9. Dr.Urbi

    Not much parkour

    No thanks, i dont wanna roll all the time
  10. Dr.Urbi

    [Forum Game] When you have lemons...

    When you have lemons... OMG JUST EAT THEM ALLREADY
  11. Dr.Urbi

    Your most embarrassing moment

    You didnt LIARRR!!
  12. Dr.Urbi

    Help

    Did you ever heard about "edit" button, it would be really usefull for you, stop posting in a row k?
  13. Dr.Urbi

    Where is everyone?

    I'm not here
  14. Dr.Urbi

    I want you Latin troller

    Fail topic
  15. Dr.Urbi

    Private Chat

    They allready have chat commands(/addcry, /addscore...)
  16. Dr.Urbi

    question to mods about new server platform

    Why dont they just trust is? Is that somekind of an secret or what ? It is weird for me(sorry if im annoying)
  17. Dr.Urbi

    Private Chat

    with one chat command? Lol
  18. Dr.Urbi

    Private Chat

    It should be like on minecraft, /tell/msg [name] [text]
  19. Dr.Urbi

    I can not play

    Im not sure about people in USA, seems like there will be no server at all
  20. Dr.Urbi

    There is too many Isidas!

    I dont understand you, you were talking couple of post before, that isida s owerpowered and stupid weapon, AND now you bought it? LoL
  21. Dr.Urbi

    what do you want in 120 update?

    Federal, congratz on ranking up :D ~700th post :P
  22. Dr.Urbi

    I can not play

    They are "building" new server platforms to decrease the lag, lag will remain, but it will be much weaker than now
×
×
  • Create New...