Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Trying to make a decision.

    Post these questions here.
  2. CooperO

    How did you choose your nickname?

    Aww that is sweet!, and yes Royaume is mine (my only M3/M3 garage), I know the word isn't used much, but I like the sound of it..;p
  3. CooperO

    Logos or Insignias for tanks

    ^ "My other tank is a Mammoth" on a Wasp..
  4. CooperO

    How did you choose your nickname?

    My favorite character from Private Practice and I like the name Cooper. The O is just because it sounded nice. My alts: Saphena, because it is the bloodvessel with the most beautiful name. Royaume, because as far as I know French, I find it the most beautiful French word when pronounced. It means Kingdom. Caeron, I just started of with a word and changed some letters, it resulted in this name.
  5. CooperO

    Sorry, for making multiple topics

    You do realize it's Alklines, I hope...
  6. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    Exactly my thoughts. Except for the orange part, which is typically Dutch..;p
  7. CooperO

    New Guns? Maybe? What would the be?

    And Freeze, which can hit multiple tanks at once.
  8. CooperO

    Just wondering

    Having Acid definitely means you have skills. You won't be accepted in such a clan without skills and you won't win without skills. And even though it isn't Acid paint, I don't doubt she has skills. Why do you sound so surprised?
  9. CooperO

    Logos or Insignias for tanks

    "Baby on board" "If you can read this I lost my trailer"
  10. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    The last four are great! (18-21) Especially the yellow one, as simple as it may be.
  11. CooperO

    Game Suggestion RE: Balance

    Don't dig up a 2 years old topic ub22.
  12. CooperO

    My best battle yet

    Don't quote that picture of the thousandth time! And don't say it is nothing just because your dad had more, there are players with rewards like 10 000, that doesn't mean 870 isn't much, because it is! I never even came close to that, and I'm much higher in rank. (thus faster increasing fund)
  13. CooperO

    My best battle yet

    Well done vsadrian. I don't remember ever earning as many crystals in a game. (only on my alternative account, Sergeant-major, I had 400 crystals)
  14. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    Please leave kilaz. He makes those paints because he enjoys it and he wants to share them with us. He isn't trying to get his paints in the game, notice how this is the Off-topic section? And why more creative names, they won't be used in the game anyhow. And I like the names.
  15. CooperO

    Controls Help?

    I think so.
  16. CooperO

    should i buy now

    Well you could wait for a sale to buy M3, but if the rebalance comes after that, you loose your garage anyhow. If you can buy M3 now, at least you could enjoy it for a while.
  17. CooperO

    Congratulatory post

    I'm happy for you datie!
  18. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    The name made me smile..;D It looks good on Mammoth.
  19. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    grasshopper, October, blue energy and Iridium. But I very much like how the Twins turret looks with Iridium, it's all the lines I don't really like. Is it possible to make the lines between the different colors more smooth?
  20. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    Me too, and we don't have any purple paint in the game, so Hera could do, but I would like it to be a bit less enthusiastic. I don't know how to say it differently..
  21. 1.(I'm guilty of doing that occasionally, I have to admit) Maybe only allow it in the Off-topic discussion. But a ban for doing it in any other section would be too strict IMO. Some things crossed my mind, like a warning, deletion of the post or a 5 min ban. But non of them are perfect. 2. Ban, no doubt, because it flooding and also simply annoying. 3. I don't mind him much, it is kind of entertaining at times.
  22. CooperO

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    You are welcome split! I like Hippy as a Holiday paint. And of course I like the Dutch...;p Autumn engine and cold warrior are very nice. But try to use less (bright) colors. I used to do that at first. It might look nice on a tank in TankViewer, but on an actual battle field it might not.
  23. CooperO

    Sorry, for making multiple topics

    Solaris Phase 2, you could also find that out by looking at the replies under the video..
×
×
  • Create New...