Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    [FORUM GAME] "Word Chain"

    I was trying to find a word starting with a C and ending with an A, but I couldn't come up with one... Time
  2. I always try to tell them to turn their turret, if they don't respond I translate it to Russian, but it hardly ever helps.. Those noobs are freaking me out some times. They are just ridiculous. I wonder who is steering those tanks...;p And Raphael, splitt wasn't a noob, I can tell from the video. Having him in your team wouldn't be a waste.
  3. CooperO

    loading grammar mess-up

    What are you talking about?
  4. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    No I don't. Banned for lying.
  5. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned because I also had DCC.
  6. CooperO

    15k paints

    Amen to that.
  7. CooperO

    [FAQ] Post a banner code in the forum

    Very strange, if I copy the code in full editor and post it, it works. If I use fast reply it doesn't.
  8. CooperO

    I've got something to say...

    I have 4 accounts also, I play on all of them regularly. On every account I have a different tank+hull. That way I can vary between them and never get bored.
  9. CooperO

    loading grammar mess-up

    I know, there are way more mistakes (in garage descriptions e.g.). But I don't really mind, mainly because most people here don't speak correct English and this is originally a Russian game.
  10. No it doesn't. It's just the '16+' sign at the bottom.
  11. Volkswagen Beetle (the old one)
  12. I miss the old Massacre, I used to play it on the low ranks all the time. Then they changed the rank requirements, so I had to work my butt off to get to 3rd Lieutenant. Once I reached that rank, they had changed the map. Never played it again. Great article skitee!
  13. CooperO

    Name for every combination?

    Sorry about that. *sleeping*
  14. CooperO

    15k paints

    More people have to vote, if you want the results to be accurate.
  15. CooperO

    Come see something cool (Trust me)

    Very nice, although 3D would've been a lot nicer.. :P
×
×
  • Create New...