Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Mission Chains Update [April 27th]

    After the update, you won't lose your progress. So if you can't play for a week, you will still be in week 4, day 5.
  2. CooperO

    Mission Chains Update [April 27th]

    With this update, missions become less of a chore, so perhaps playing will become more fun again for those players since the pressure is off.
  3. CooperO

    Mission Chains Update [April 27th]

    Later today. Just keep an eye out for it.
  4. CooperO

    Mission Chains Update [April 27th]

    I think this update makes it generally easier to reach the last week, because now anyone can do it, whether it be active or more casual players. While before, only the active ones could reach and maintain the last week.
  5. CooperO

    Mission Chains Update [April 27th]

    No, you won't. If you end your week after the server update, you will get the new chain reward tomorrow and you will move on to the next week (5 in your case). However, if you finish your week before the server update, you will be at the beginning of week 4 again tomorrow. Impossible :ph34r:
  6. CooperO

    Youtuber TO — UPDATED RULES

    You'll have to specify it in the contact details on your YouTube channel.
  7. CooperO

    Is Tanki Having Toooooo many Sales?

    In 2012, sales were usually 25%. During Halloween all m3s had a 13% discount if I remember correctly. Then during the New Year celebrations of 2012-2013, sale was unusually high at 30%.
  8. Just recently I've watched the show 'La casa de papel' (also known as money heist). I enjoyed it a lot.
  9. CooperO

    [NL] Dutch players

    Dan wel met een hoofdletter hè. ;)
  10. Ping of 7-8 when using WiFi.. :ph34r:
  11. CooperO

    Biggest Druggers

    http://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/mrs.oscar/
  12. CooperO

    FORTNITE vs PUBG?

    Better late than never..;p Other games can be discussed here: Gamer's Club Closed.
  13. Other games can be discussed in this topic: Gamer's Club Closed.
  14. CooperO

    [NL] Dutch players

    Niet genoeg, ik ben maar n kleintje :lol:En in t abn zeg ik tractor, in t Zeeuws trekker. :ph34r:
  15. CooperO

    Episode 169 of the V-LOG is live!

    This week. Correct, that's what it said indeed.
  16. CooperO

    Game economy

    Yep, I'm not a fan of those kinds of battles either. I'd rather lose a challenging battle than winning an easy one, those are boring. When they actually cap a few flags indeed, but when the defense is tough to break through, the attackers will just be some extra points for the opponent and they'll leave the battle nearly empty-handed. Especially when battles are getting shorter, I suspect less flags are capped in the same time (e.g. in three 10 min battles vs two 15 min battles). So yeah, I still think a different kind of scoring system is needed if fund distribution is purely based on score. I'm not saying giving more score for capturing flags is the way to go though, just that attacking should still be appealing if winning doesn't matter much (apart from simply the idea of winning).
  17. But ricochet is so much more fun. :ph34r:
  18. CooperO

    [NL] Dutch players

    Tja, wat moet ik daar nu eens van zeggen.. :ph34r: Ben blij dat wij nog geen PC hadden toen ik jong was..;p Speelde bijna altijd buiten, heerlijk! T vervelende aan tractors vind ik dat ik alleen bij de pedalen kom als ik op het puntje van mijn stoel zit. Als de weg dan een beetje hobbelig is, kun je je voorstellen wat het effect is om mijn snelheid. :lol:
  19. Moved from Off-Topic Discussion. I use either WiFi or 4G.
  20. CooperO

    Game economy

    I'd call it brainstorming rather than suggesting..;p My point being that with the current scoring system and crystal payouts purely based on score (not taking into account if you're on the winning or losing team), team games might all end up being TDMs.
  21. Yes. For help with such issues, you'll have to visit the help site.
  22. CooperO

    How often do you play Tanki?

    That's not what you voted though.. :ph34r:
×
×
  • Create New...