Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock

Tanker
  • Posts

    6 068
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by GoldRock

  1. GoldRock

    RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH

    It h****s with the word 'tr****d', too :D
  2. GoldRock

    I got fined :(

  3. GoldRock

    how old are you

    I'd better get off the forum, then... :D
  4. GoldRock

    Happy Birthday ShadowVisions!

    You were even later than me! ^_^
  5. GoldRock

    4 Word Story Game

    ...and control evil tanks...
  6. GoldRock

    Achievements?

    I'm afraid, as Selena said, it's been suggested quite a few times before. I would say 'use the search bar next time', but you did, so here are some topics on the same thing for you to look at (don't post in them, for that'd be gravedigging): http://en.tankiforum...ts#entry2876954 http://en.tankiforum...ts#entry2862825 http://en.tankiforum...hl=achievements I just had to search 'achievements' to find those, and there are many more examples :)
  7. GoldRock

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for using the opposite of my original banning reason.
  8. GoldRock

    [Forum Game] The Story

    He went viral, and then...
  9. GoldRock

    New Sell Button in the Garage!?

    I did say I didn't want to know :P I would become a lifetime vegetarian as a result of your lovely descriptions, but I like eating meat too much :D
  10. GoldRock

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for having less forum posts than me.
  11. GoldRock

    New Sell Button in the Garage!?

    Using a food blender? Or a chainsaw? (On second thoughts, I don't want to know :D )
  12. Now would be a good time to end that discussion -_- Just don't retaliate, and you'll be more respected. Sounds unfair, but you kind of earned yourself a bad reputation - keeping your head down and avoiding arguments would be a good way to lose that reputation, especially if you want to become part of the general community :) I personally thought the interview was pretty good!
  13. GoldRock

    [forum game] the better tanker

    I'm better because I'm gold :D
  14. GoldRock

    My other account got stolen!

    You can't do that on an iPad, since there kind of isn't a mouse... So I fell for it :D
  15. GoldRock

    Own opinion

    Hmm, what?! And I agree that the reloading time for Railgun is OK :)
  16. GoldRock

    4 Word Story Game

    ...this story becomes less...
  17. GoldRock

    New Sell Button in the Garage!?

    Did you sell it to a processed meat producer, by any chance? :D
  18. GoldRock

    4 Word Story Game

    Digimon is way better! (Not a personal opinion :) )
  19. GoldRock

    Informative post.

    Nah, daily bonuses can give you loads of drugs... Since you can't convert those drugs to crystals, you might as well use them. And an early advantage in a battle does help, although nowadays, it's literally not worth using drugs because the battle funds are so low :) It really would be stupid to buy drugs at this moment in time...
×
×
  • Create New...