-
Posts
5 675 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110
-
Put out lots and lots of garbage. That seems to be my calling in life. -_-
-
Tankmen, it's unique.
-
Yes.
-
Wow, Congrats! :lol
-
He's one of those ponies, guess which one.
-
How would he have that picture then. That's also an M3 Mammoth, which a WO2 can't have. How'd you assume that? :huh:
-
This isn't a reward topic, it's a topic for golds and rank ups. :/
-
I can't wait until Hichi see's this.... :lol: ;) Let's be honest, this is the best show....
-
Link to the people accounts.... :/
-
M2 Hornet + M3 Railgun + Carbon. It was awesome when I was in those low ranks.... :P <3
-
(You should've said Christano Ronaldo... -.-') Danny Devito
-
He was there from the beginning. I thought you quit?
-
Yeah, no, umm.. hmm. Well I just ranked up so,
-
Yes, yes you are. (edit: OMG, best ninjapost evar!) :ph34r:
-
More than half.
-
WTH... :lol: Mine ain't spelled wrong... :mellow:
-
Who is "FederalBureauFB"? That name doesn't even exist.
Jump to content











































































