Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

legenddestroyer

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 488
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by legenddestroyer

  1. legenddestroyer

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    You're awesome with rail :wub:
  2. legenddestroyer

    I am probaly leaving the forum!

    :mellow: :mellow:
  3. legenddestroyer

    I love you guys

    Ok i guess i love you too :huh: ^_^ :lol:
  4. legenddestroyer

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    I either use digital or Rustle.. B)
  5. legenddestroyer

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. legenddestroyer

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    M2 firebird/ m2 wasp is boss... Just shoot and run away and let the burn effect do the rest :P
  7. legenddestroyer

    Lizerdgirl108's Creativity

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. legenddestroyer

    Lizerdgirl108's Creativity

    :mellow: :blink: ~LD :ph34r:
  9. legenddestroyer

    Moderators Defeated in Massive Battle !

    lol funny pic :lol:
  10. legenddestroyer

    The Thing you regret the most in your tanki Career

    1. Wasting about 100k on drugs.. :mellow: 2. Buying m1 isida and m1 freeze 3. Buying Tundra
  11. legenddestroyer

    Special paints should be available on Test Server

    I like the idea :)
  12. legenddestroyer

    Most stupid weapons in Tanki Online

    You agree because you get pwned by smokys :P
  13. legenddestroyer

    Most stupid weapons in Tanki Online

    Haha you don't always get critical.. And we do know how many shots it takes to kill a hornet without a critical. And why didn't you put isida in this list?? I mean You don't need skill!! All you do is get close to a enemy tank and just suck there life.. NO SKILL. You don't even need skill to operate that thing. For smoky you do. Rails can kill you alot but... what do we smokys do?? We shoot the corners and make them miss!! That is skill.
  14. legenddestroyer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    :lol: nub :P You are actually pretty good with thunder/mammy ^_^
  15. legenddestroyer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Get isida :3
  16. legenddestroyer

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    :lol: :lol:
  17. legenddestroyer

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    yeah you did .-. But it was when i was going around a corner * i had nitro* and you shot me with your rail xD
  18. legenddestroyer

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    that is why i use a turret with fast rotation and i do flip but not always... I've mastered it IMO :P
  19. legenddestroyer

    What Tank are You?

    Wasp Freeze :blink: I wish it was Wasp/Smoky ^_^
  20. legenddestroyer

    Lizerdgirl108's Creativity

    Well they are pretty :O
  21. legenddestroyer

    Lizerdgirl108's Creativity

    Dem Eyes :o ^_^
  22. legenddestroyer

    Noobs playing tanki. Teamkick problem

    It is misused... I've witnessed players kick out other players from the same team just so a friend can join ect. It's very unfair.
×
×
  • Create New...