Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gazatron30

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gazatron30

  1. Sweet! I was planning on buying a SMP anyway, now I'm thinking about a paint...
  2. gazatron30

    Reworking of maps

    Reverse CTF? That sounds really cool...
  3. gazatron30

    Let's discuss Gold Fever contest

    I got one last night, but the screenshot didn't save :(
  4. gazatron30

    Do you believe in evolution?

    Macroevolution is out of the question, even downright ridiculous. Everyone has their own definition of science, but the real meaning of science is to study God's creation. Everything that scientists have found has pointed towards the proving of the existence of God. Microevolution makes sense, we call it adapting nowadays. But man evolving from monkeys, now there is the problem. How can an animal, that has no ability to think or reason, develop a will, an intellect, or the ability to think and reason, even speak? Nobody has a good answer for that. God, therefore, must have created man with the ability to think, reason, speak and have a will. God says himself through Moses in Genesis that he created man in his own image and likeness...
  5. gazatron30

    Cybersport 2.0 (Updated on December 6)

    This system definitely favors higher ranked players. I am of the opinion that something similar should be created for the people that cannot afford m2's and have several m1's. Maybe a different league is the solution.
  6. gazatron30

    Discount on mines and crystals

    1000 mines.
  7. gazatron30

    Another new update - 197

    probably
  8. gazatron30

    Another new update - 197

    Hazel-Rah said in the Tanki blog that the Micro-upgrades depend on the physics update and therefore will be release afterwards.
  9. gazatron30

    Another new update - 197

    That is probable. But we all would love to think that it IS the physics update ;)
  10. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I have cedar paint. Should I bother getting Rustle?
  11. gazatron30

    Tanki World Records

    man. I just tied the record for gold boxes taken in 5 minutes and most gold boxes taken in a game
  12. gazatron30

    Gold Boxes!

    I HAD THE MOST EPIC BATTLE! I was playing a CTF at island with some buddies and some randoms and I took 3 gold boxes in 50 mins! It was soooo epic. everybody else was raging so hard.
  13. gazatron30

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    joined a brigadier 100 flag battle with m2 fire m2 hunter. I ruled, got 3k pts, but i had to leave when i was winning 70-40 and the fund was 20k+
  14. gazatron30

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    M2 shaft must be lucky for getting golds :P back to back golds fell. beat that. Back on topic, M2 shaft is epic. Nothing else I can say other than its awesome.
  15. gazatron30

    Gold Boxes!

    I got this one just before the restart last night. Another gold fell right after I got it, and I almost got that one too :D
  16. gazatron30

    [FORUM GAME](NEW) What map?

    Bobruisk. Barda.
  17. gazatron30

    Team kick and refund

    The only time i try to kick someone is when it's a poor little warrant officer 2 or 3 in a drugging brigadier battle that has 2 kills and 37 deaths or something like that.
  18. gazatron30

    Power Outages

    What country is that?
  19. gazatron30

    Who knows who in tanki?

    same here
  20. gazatron30

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    getting m2 of this baby at the sale
  21. gazatron30

    [Forum Game] What Would You Do If?

    I would throw a week long party at my house. WWYDI the battle fund was 10000 everybody else left, and there were 200 minutes left in the battle? EDIT: The person below did not answer my question.
  22. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    smoky. all day, every day
×
×
  • Create New...