Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

xxElyxx

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xxElyxx

  1. You guys are spamming here...weird :O
  2. xxElyxx

    Foods group

    The only food i really like is
  3. xxElyxx

    Your childhood memories :)

    When i was 4 years old...i was lucky...just some lucky...girl... :/
  4. xxElyxx

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy Birthday ^^
  5. xxElyxx

    Daily xp and crystals?

    I did not get to play a good battle...soo :/ i got none :3
  6. xxElyxx

    i m back :D

    Welcome back ^^
  7. xxElyxx

    Bye Tanki

    Byebye :(
  8. xxElyxx

    the best tanki name

    Haha...I'd better not change it to Prince.Chris2 :P EDIT: If i ever change my name..it would...probably be..Princess.Elissa xD
  9. xxElyxx

    Gold Boxes!

    If the gold boxes were ever 10000, it would be too much, and the players would get so bored of the game and ...probably..quit..so, getting the 1k gold boxes are fair. And obviously, you don't get crystals everyday in your daily bonuses..-_-
  10. xxElyxx

    Highest Ranked Friend

    I've got loads...(generalissimos)... ^_^
  11. xxElyxx

    Ranking

    Medium ^_^
  12. xxElyxx

    Tanki Online Vs. World Of Tanks

    I've played World of Tanks, and i think Tanki online is way better ^_^
  13. xxElyxx

    the best tanki name

    I dunno the best tanki names..but i do know mine's....perfect...is it...? :huh:
  14. xxElyxx

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy Birthday crashyoyoyo and Floatingdog ! ^_^
  15. xxElyxx

    Fair or not Fair

    If you think it is unfair playing with higher ranks than yours.. then go to battles where you can play with and against which are your ranks.. by the way, i do think it is quite fair to play with higher ranks also..you could experience a bit better in the game when you are with higher ranks also. ^_^
  16. 'Potato battles?'.. That's not funny..or maybe it is....i dunno... :huh:
  17. You've said that quite a few times now :ph34r: ..no need to say it again..just be patient, you'll receive them..or then you did not post how you were supposed to post it..
  18. xxElyxx

    who is taking part in the twitter contest

    The twitter contest is over..and i hopefully got my crystals ^_^
  19. xxElyxx

    Tanki Online slogan — discussion

    Good luck for everyone.. ^_^
  20. I guess who didn't get there crystals will get them maybe a bit later..or then they did not do what they were supposed to do appropriately ^_^
  21. xxElyxx

    Congratulatory post

    I tried about 7 times to get it done right and how i wanted to get it done D:
×
×
  • Create New...