Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Finesse

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 925
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Finesse

  1. Its from all the communities I think.
  2. Not by yourself. From these 3 communities. English,Russian and German.
  3. Ok now If I press print screen. Then how do I paste it here??
  4. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Red team was winning 34-4 Now Look! Final result:
  5. Finesse

    xTremeAluminium's Creativity

    Nice xtreme
  6. Finesse

    Mults

    ^xD
  7. Finesse

    Mults

    Yes, The player who Multed gets Banned.
  8. Finesse

    Sorry!

    good luck
  9. Finesse

    Tankman's Day

    same
  10. Finesse

    Tankman's Day

    Good timing for me got around 100 000 cry to spent. I will buy Mammoth M2. Hope I rank up b4 the sale.
  11. Finesse

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    Will be getting it M2
  12. Finesse

    Tankman's Day

    A wish that might not come true!
  13. Finesse

    Tankman's Day

    Tankman's day is the second Sunday of September, So 8th September not 11th
  14. Finesse

    Issue 15 out!

    Can U tell me? ;)
  15. Finesse

    Issue 15 out!

    How can I find the answer. I searched the forum all day!!
×
×
  • Create New...