Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ATHENA123

Tanker
  • Posts

    939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATHENA123

  1. ATHENA123

    Who Is The Best Player On Tanki?

    Godmode_ON
  2. ATHENA123

    Anyone from Prague?

    I live waaaaaayyy over in canada :(
  3. ATHENA123

    'Mysterious' tank

    He flies too! (facepalm)
  4. ATHENA123

    'Mysterious' tank

    Hey. Here's another thought. Maybe its Bruce Lunga. He retired but everyone loved him. Maybe tanki decided to hounor him by giving him a nearly unbreakable account . Just a thought
  5. ATHENA123

    'Mysterious' tank

    I wantto pay 100k to change my name to Godmode_OFF. ;) He's totaly a dev im 100% certain. Also if a bunch of titans push him off a map does gold still fall?
  6. ATHENA123

    Let's discuss Hull Kit

    What? Never seen any. When our they unlocked?
  7. ATHENA123

    The 10 commandments of tanki :)

    I'd agree with most but how about adding Thou shall not buy kits at noob ranks. (I really hate kits)
  8. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    Uhh. I haven't done martial arts as long as him so I don't think I will thanks. ;)
  9. ATHENA123

    What do You Fear Most?

    Wow. Scary how big? Did you keep it?
  10. ATHENA123

    Russian

    :o thanks for tha list ostrica!
  11. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    Never actualy witnessed it but my uncle takes it
  12. ATHENA123

    worthless diconnection of me from a game

    I never get that but I use a mac
  13. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    I'm going to upload a video of my grand master
  14. ATHENA123

    Russian

    Cool thanks!
  15. ATHENA123

    Russian

    Can someone post names of maps in russian?
  16. ATHENA123

    What was your biggest ban?

    Got banned once for a week because I over quoted in the forums :(
  17. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    Yes. Happend to you right before you got a black belt right? :( did he die or just leave?
  18. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    @ fataldeath That Hap Ki Do vid may feature a tenth degree blackbelt. He was the only one because he died before he could pass on his secrets :( No one will ever be a hapkido tenth degree again
  19. I would say because the f word has a very disturbing meaning and bannana is a fruit.
  20. ATHENA123

    Lets Discuss Martial Arts

    Huh. I never knew that. Cool! ;)
×
×
  • Create New...