Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    When noobs annoy you

    The noobs that push you off Silence's cliff when you are sniping with Shaft or any other gun if it matters <.<
  2. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The A to Z of Tanki :)

    Clay :wub:
  3. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Interview Game

    Yup. Have you ever applied to be a Consultant?
  4. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Word Chain

    Yellow baboon :P
  5. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Guess the amount of posts

    Nope (: PUM has less than 1000.
  6. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Gasoline.
  7. lordmostafa

    Starladder problem..

    Yeah, this method would also work.
  8. lordmostafa

    How is your PC

    Opss, my bad xD I meant HIGH PING :P
  9. lordmostafa

    YouTube Advertising of Tanki

    Keep up. And you will get more viewers if you have better videos, use a screen recording software, like said above, you can find where to get them in this topic: How to make a video | How to post a video. You will get much more people if you capture with a screen recorder rather than a camera, also you can edit your videos, add music, effects and much more things to make your videos look better :)
  10. lordmostafa

    Starladder problem..

    Have you tried what I said? Or just ignored it ._.? I mean, you can't possibly have more than 5 E-mails? Just go login, use the search function, and look at the messages from Tanki, eventually you will find it :) He hasn't lost his password, he lost his E=mail which he linked to Starladder.
  11. lordmostafa

    cant load tanki

    Well, can you give me a screen shot of this test too? Just so I know your problem.
  12. lordmostafa

    Ask Me Anything!

    That is what I told him xD. I knew it is a secret :ph34r:
  13. lordmostafa

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy B-day my dear friend !! Hope you enjoy it ;)
  14. lordmostafa

    Do u use specs?

    I couldn't understand what you are trying to say.
  15. lordmostafa

    Ask Me Anything!

    He wants an equation that explains how the crystals are distributed between players in a game, I want to know also :rolleyes:
  16. lordmostafa

    missed tanki

    Well besides your friends, if you want to see all the updates that occurred while you where gone, be sure to check this topic: Patch Notes / Updates. ;)
  17. lordmostafa

    Which kind of english do you follow ?

    Then you don't know me :P
  18. You guys already thinking that it is a 50% discount, while there is a big chance of it not being a 50% discount because it was last year, and the Dev's will try to find a new thing :) But still it can be a 50% discount on everything.
  19. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    After burn.
  20. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] What Would You Do If?

    Get it back, because I have an E-mail linked :) And of course get you banned for ever :) WWYOI you where a Forum moderator?
  21. lordmostafa

    Your happy place :)

    Tanki forum :wub:
  22. lordmostafa

    Which kind of english do you follow ?

    I would like to ask someone that knows me and have seen many of my posts, what type of writer I am ._.?
  23. lordmostafa

    Which kind of english do you follow ?

    U.S and U.K ._. I have never heard of such thing.
×
×
  • Create New...