Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

WarMonkey51Austin

Tanker
  • Posts

    599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WarMonkey51Austin

  1. WarMonkey51Austin

    What to buy? Which is better?

    For your rank, I would suggest getting lead for protection, because it can withstand shafts and gives awesome camoflauge
  2. WarMonkey51Austin

    Choose the discount on hulls!

    Hornet Ricochet Users are in heaven
  3. WarMonkey51Austin

    Video of the Week (Updated on May 27)

    A Truly creative video.
  4. WarMonkey51Austin

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yes. Dragon can only reach about 30%, and Spark can reach higher; but what about the crystals in the MU's? You still have to spend money, man. Dragon's Mu's are cheaper cuz the paint is cheaper. What I'm saying is just get better stuff and not worry about paints first. With the crystal difference and the MU crystal difference, you can buy a decent hull/ turret.
  5. WarMonkey51Austin

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Sorry, I can't tell you what to buy, but I'll give tips to buy the m1 you like. If your somebody that wants to be accurate and assasin-ish; Get the sniper weapons (Shaft, Smoky, Rail) Shaft deals heavy damage and is awesome, but requires patience and accuracy Smoky is the "annoying brat", it messes up peoples aim, and the criticals are just deadly. But it requires a lot of skill. Railgun is the most popular turret in the game, but it requires skill as well. If your somebody that wants action-packed "scenes" and killing anyone that comes near, get these weapons: thunder, freeze, twins Thunder is good because of the splash damage, making it possible to kill multiple enemies at once. You don't need a lot of skill for this one, so it's good Freeze is also for skilled people, mainly because you would lose any 1 on 1 duel with other turrets (such as isida). You need to circle around your opponent and be smart to use this weapon. Twins is good for people that don't like waiting, because you can fire all the time. With double power, it's just deadly. But remember to turn your turret to give max damage. Others: Ricochet is ok at your rank, but I won't say outstanding. Rico m2 is the big difference Isida is a healer. Heal everyone and gain exp. it also requires skill when attacking an opponent with better damage. This is for fast xp. But m1 isn't a big difference in damage and healing, so I guess it's not good
  6. WarMonkey51Austin

    What to buy? Which is better?

    No. Titan is stronger in pushing because it's heavier than hornet. "Power" means the accelerating speed (How long it takes to get to max speed)
  7. WarMonkey51Austin

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Firebird m2 is the true OPness. It beats freeze m2 in just damage, not counting the afterburn. I would say get this weapon if you have a good hull like dictator/ hornet m2. As for paints, I would say rustle because it has good protection against the anoying thunders, and survival against the behind attack freezes (but if you have fire m2 you should be able to kill freezes even if behind attack). Spark is junk, only good looks and a protection against rico and a bit against firebird. For rico protection just buy dragon (with MU's) and for fire protection just buy marine (also with MU's). Spark is just both combined, and it isn't worth a ton of crystals just to get the 2 paints combined
  8. WarMonkey51Austin

    What to buy? Which is better?

    If you like staying in one spot and killing anyone that comes near you, I would suggest mammoth. But if you love action-packed situations and showing off your power, use hornet. As for paints, I think you should not get 1-2 k paints as they are not very good. Try saving for above 17 k paints such as alien, swash, jaguar, corrosion (I'm writing these paints because they have protection against a lot of different weapons and they have a lot of protection) Also, since your hornet is m0, I would suggest to get m1 because the difference is very significant and it is MUCH better. If you like the mammoth combo, I would say save for the heavy tank m2 kit. Expensive, but not impossible! (Even if your not a buyer)
  9. Is this the 'surprise' you were talking about?
  10. WarMonkey51Austin

    Ricochet at half price!

    K. Should I buy m1 rico?
  11. WarMonkey51Austin

    Tanki Online: How Discounts are Designed

    Awesome!!!
  12. WarMonkey51Austin

    Choose the discount!

    rico gets first..... So Sad
  13. WarMonkey51Austin

    Choose the discount!

    Thx tanki. Finally I can buy something!
  14. WarMonkey51Austin

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Inferno and Hohloma are best (I think)
  15. WarMonkey51Austin

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Freeze m2 vs Isida m2 Hornet m2 worth buy? Rail m1 + Thunder m1 vs Freeze m2/ isida m2
  16. WarMonkey51Austin

    Tanki Online bugs

    One bug in screen shot http://prntscr.com/3j1luj
  17. WarMonkey51Austin

    Tanki Online: News from Game Designers

    AWESOME update! I love u guys
  18. WarMonkey51Austin

    Connection closed by server

    I absolutely agree with these
  19. WarMonkey51Austin

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Shaft is much better after rebalance!
  20. WarMonkey51Austin

    May Holidays in Тanki Оnline

    I THOUGHT IT WAS HULLS AND TURRETS!!!
  21. WarMonkey51Austin

    TO Tournament in Yekaterinburg, Russia

    impressive tournament
  22. WarMonkey51Austin

    May Holidays in Тanki Оnline

    When will there be 50%! Even if it is just turrets/ hulls. Still good, though
  23. WarMonkey51Austin

    Gold Box's Guide

    In Madness gold can fall outside the box. :P I remember when some druggers didn't even know!
  24. WarMonkey51Austin

    Gold Box's Guide

    Highways and Cherybynol please. Maybe even Madness
  25. WarMonkey51Austin

    Video of the Week (Updated on May 27)

    No offense everyone. Everybody could do that! Even me...... And why is the mammoth so stupid? Couldn't eh just have stayed there and wait for him to come? Or simply go away!
×
×
  • Create New...