Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Experimental Camera Speed

    -416 reputation. Watch it happen. "Hello tankers, the experiment was a success! The setting has been added to the game! Go try it now! Closed."
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    What makes you to cry?

    This update.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Our old English Community Manager

    Seen this a while ago. He was good I bet.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Experimental Camera Speed

    We don't want this. Get it through your head.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Maybe you photoshop good?
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    --> Bring back old camera view <--
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Leaving for a while

    But you're so nice... :( Good luck on getting a job though. Won't forget those compliments you gave me on my pics.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Issue 2][Story]Death Day in Barda Pt. 2[UN]

    I'm sorry. It just needs work. I wasn't to great at writing at one point either. But I learned by reading the official TO Newspaper, and now I have a topic (very inactive at the moment, will do more during the summer ;))
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Ramadan: Muslim Holy Month

    Good luck to all Muslims ;) People say it ain't that bad because you can eat at night and early in the morning. But hey, I wanna see you try to fast for one day. As a Jew, I know fasting for even only one day is hard.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    How Playing Tanki has Changed Me

    Started Tanki Planned to quit. Failed to quit. Still play. Plan to quit again some time this summer. Probably will fail again. It's simple, Tanki made this game as addictive as possible. How? Hard to tell with all these bad updates. :/ You know Tanki, I'll admit that at one point I was so into this game I didn't really do any chores around the house or listen to my parents. I snapped out of it though ;)
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    You're a teacher? Congratulations!
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    [uMG] The Underground Maps Group --> Apply now! <--
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks freestylefrost ;)
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Pardon me asking: Does it mentally or physically hurt you in any shape or form?
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #65 ~ Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tanker in Pics: Beg.For.Mercy Maps: Camp Winter (6), Barda Summer Night (17) Total Photoshoot Pics: 870 --> Album <-- | [Guide] Modeless Spectator |
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wonderful :) +1
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Eragon's Creativity

    Wonderful creativity :wub:
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Np problem! ;)
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You're really hetting the hang of it :)
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Found my new favorite gamer :P
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :wub: Wow Didn't you rank MarineMan...? :blink:
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It's something I wish I had :P Congratulations on M3 Rail :)
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Rent-A-Spec

    Epic :wub: +1
  24. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Sorry we didn't get along 100%, but good game dead ;) 80,000 crystal battle fund B) PS: I had sick D/L at begining, but started attacking and well...
  25. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I like this one :)
×
×
  • Create New...