-
Posts
5 081 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by personia
-
Nice. Next question. How much do you weigh?
-
I live in NZ, not Aus. Don't be a muppet.
-
Okay. Next question. How tall are you?
-
:| :| :| :| :| Honestly m8, you aussies... You're flippin' crazy.
-
My real name is Zac. (you could find that on the forum if you looked hard enough. What do you mean by what is my hobbie, there are many.
-
Nope. I copied papa franku.
-
Why are you copying the rest of us?
-
Okay. Next question. Are you able to explain quantum tunneling to us?
-
Okay. Next question. Why are you not answering any of your questions?
-
Okay. There is none. But basically, I figured that I was a person (which is where the person comes from) and then I liked the sound of ia on the end.
-
Okay. Next question. How old are you?
-
Could you explain your question a bit better please?
-
Also. FIRST QUESTIOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W@$%@%&$^# What is your real name?
-
Sup. Ask me anything. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of my answers, nor that you will be given an answer. Ask away.
-
Your notion has been seconded.
-
Serve the lips coca-cola? Or serve the lips WITH coca-cola?
-
That's how you know he's a gentleman!
-
Rude. We're perfectly healthy, thank you very much.
-
ALSO, what the FLOP?! WHEN DID OMROT JOIN OUR CLAN?!
-
No homo
-
Which one is that?
Jump to content



































































