Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

toanuparu_GT

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 065
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by toanuparu_GT

  1. it's fine they r ok u could have done that too
  2. toanuparu_GT

    What isida are you?

    Ahhh I don't really use isida but if I do it's cuz I'm trying to rank and am drugging so noon drugger
  3. toanuparu_GT

    Smoky Vs. Railgun

    Very hard for me to decide they are both good I think I like Smokey better but rail does have advantages so I would say there both very good for different battles and u should not be saying one is better then the other but that the work in different ways witch makes them good for different maps and situations
  4. toanuparu_GT

    Gold Boxes!

    I'm I got 1
  5. toanuparu_GT

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Bye dude hope all ends well
  6. toanuparu_GT

    [Issue 29] 1 Year of Godmode_ON

    Hmmm dark the future seems I grave danger we are. (Haha I'm like yoda)
  7. toanuparu_GT

    My Journey To Be A Pro

    Pretty good garge
  8. toanuparu_GT

    Gold Boxes!

    bottom row when was that 5000 gold box
  9. toanuparu_GT

    My Journey To Be A Pro

    oh ok God luck with ur clan
  10. toanuparu_GT

    Score Mutiplier 100% Gitch & waste of crystals

    it worked fine for me and HOW ON EARTH DID U SPENED 45000 CRY IT COSTS ONLY 15000 WHAT UP WITH THE 30000 it also says u spent 15000 in the screen shots
  11. toanuparu_GT

    What Colors Are This Dress?

    you can tell that they changed the lighting a little to make it harder to tell the exact cooler but look and the shoulders u can see how blue they r in the middle one
  12. toanuparu_GT

    Lets discuss new Score Multiplier Passes

    Guys it works awesome I got 1000 XP and played for like 20 mins so awsome
  13. toanuparu_GT

    My Journey To Be A Pro

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=242293 the first step complete you a very god review on Vulcan shows how well you know the balance of tanki pretty well PS my clan leader is also there he is Justin the pro surfer please join our clan we could use a pro
  14. toanuparu_GT

    My Journey To Be A Pro

    Sounds fun I'm following
  15. toanuparu_GT

    Flag drop

    happens to me just go back and pick it up
  16. toanuparu_GT

    Destroy English

    hewwo hawow is evwbody I'm supa gooooood
  17. toanuparu_GT

    Your Best Friend in TankiOnline.

    I have no real best friends but let's go with my brother thetankbusterx
  18. toanuparu_GT

    Your Best Friend in TankiOnline.

    oh my god that's so funny
  19. toanuparu_GT

    Your Best Friend in TankiOnline.

    dude it was made in January usr was made yesterday you stole his idea nice btw I think it's true but not sure
  20. toanuparu_GT

    V-LOG Episode 35

    hahaha looks strange
  21. toanuparu_GT

    V-LOG Episode 35

    no I was 2nd
  22. toanuparu_GT

    What Colors Are This Dress?

    I see blue and black with a out line of brownish gold.
  23. toanuparu_GT

    What Colors Are This Dress?

    DUDE THAT WAS SO COOL
×
×
  • Create New...