Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

PracticeParkourStunt

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 385
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PracticeParkourStunt

  1. PracticeParkourStunt

    Loking For Parkour Club

    Just scroll through the parkour Clubs section and apply for any you like.
  2. PracticeParkourStunt

    french parkourist

    Whatever ^ he ^ said
  3. PracticeParkourStunt

    Need help in parkour? Or want to help?

    I want to ask for help, but I also want to do things on my own. :ph34r:
  4. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Achievements

    I will post my greatest achievement soon... in fact, this achievement can be done by anyone.
  5. PracticeParkourStunt

    Ideas for Parkour!

    This is not a popular idea... just sayin...
  6. PracticeParkourStunt

    THE GAME winners announced!

    A question: I know that i won't come first place, but is it possible to get a Dream Tank that has equipment 3 or 4 ranks higher than you?
  7. PracticeParkourStunt

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    If it is my rank, then okay, when is the date>
  8. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Thank you very much! :wub: :wub: :wub: Sorry if you dislike anime... but...
  9. PracticeParkourStunt

    Campers

    Cough cough... wah? Camping is sometimes good, I mean, really good. I was in a high ranked battle at Kunger CP, and I camped near point E and made my entire team win. How? If you didn't know, point E over looks point B, D/A ( I forgot) and E, so yeah, camping is sometimes good.
  10. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    cough cough, more 6000 XP to go... ... and lets hope i dont self destruct in mid air
  11. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    Thanks for your replies guys, btw, should I use dictator instead? I heard that it is more stable
  12. PracticeParkourStunt

    THE GAME winners announced!

    I know you changed it :lol:
  13. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Club "The Airbenders" [TAB]

    Did you use the insert image button?
  14. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Guys! I heard gab talking! That too in Lithuanian! So sweet! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  15. PracticeParkourStunt

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Me and gab :wub:
  16. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    Thanks for the information... btw... how many twins do I need to make myself fly? 3 or 4? ... And is dictator better for this than wasp?
  17. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Club, and the map is always in Parkour mode. So no need. And all of the club members know that 1 invite = not important, 2 invite = I am just checking if you got the first invite or not, 3 invite = this is important, 4 invite = you better join or else you will be kicked. Shall I add this to the club pictures, and the other previous pictures?
  18. PracticeParkourStunt

    THE GAME winners announced!

    Seriously? Seriously Cedric? I thought you passed your English classes, but now I am in doubt.
  19. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Club "The Airbenders" [TAB]

    Are you sure you used the direct link?
  20. PracticeParkourStunt

    THE GAME winners announced!

    The game... May the Hunger Games begin...
  21. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    Umm... Is it possible to rank up on a twins elevator? In non parkour mode?
  22. PracticeParkourStunt

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    NOTE: I WILL BE ONLINE EVERYDAY FROM 2 PM UTC TILL 4 PM UTC. IF YOU WANT TO PARKOUR WITH ME, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR INVITE TO A BATTLE.
  23. PracticeParkourStunt

    Parkour Club "The Airbenders" [TAB]

    You need to use a proper extension. Try uploading the image in imgur.com
  24. PracticeParkourStunt

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Just make a happy birthday postcard. FnF's birthday is on 24th January
  25. PracticeParkourStunt

    Find a parkour team!

    Just put a link of it and a description And nice application form, but it looks more like an interview. (Can I add some of those questions to our application form? Just asking) And I believe "Useful links" is a better term than "Useful information" because in that section you are providing links, and not much information (just sayin)
×
×
  • Create New...