Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    LoA is needed if you go away for a week or more
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Dont worry about pos. HE will change it. He took a long time to promote me too (and Extreme who joined with me was already elder)
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You can accept him too then
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    Game is not loading.

    If you have followed every step that is in help site,then you have no other way than to wait for it to solve on its own. I had a loading error after the rebalance and it got fixed automatically on a server restart Choose a map like island and load it. Before 2 mins are over reload your browser continue until battle loads
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    Game is not loading.

    Try clearing your cache
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Finally!!!(I expected a ban- if this was done in chat it would.have been a ban)
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Edit this xD
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    my friends....

    Fill this form to get back your account ! Good Luck :)
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ty gnatty mult for punishing these people. If pers joins back does he get his crested back?
  10. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Are you kidding? We got 90 + notifications! Fame and Devil - I reported you for intense flooding . F.A.M.E - I saw you posting 6 posts straight and I think you should be given a strike? Comeon flabby and zennie give these spammers a strike so that they can control themselves Pers- You are a crested and I believe you shouldn't violate the rules right? you are no special
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    More GG with shresth.
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    NHR is back :) Hope you get accepted. Maybe Sagii will take you in
  13. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Good Game. When I capped shresth flooded and he got a ban xD
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    testserver

    Test servers are meant for testing new updates and for closed testing . They can be entered only through invite codes given to specific people by the developers. They can be open to all players during mass testing and not always. So even if you love them , you can't play on them everytime. You can play on them whenever they are open again
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    So finally AshsPikachuDwij has left Tanki Online forever.
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sagitarii will come for sure I guess :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I once saw him woken up midnight For the TTC can we give the responsibility to kaisdf if he agrees? He got the second post so he can update it people wont need to find the posts again and again
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Umm Fame spam again? And dont use kaisdf's color. Its confusing me
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    And application invite only! No spam please and no laughing on my k/d
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Its a clan tourney so I think it will be a no. Lets see what the devil says
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    Clan Help?

    You need to rank up and ask that commander to create a battle for you. You can't train him at your current rank. To create a battle you need a pro battle pass which can be bought in the garage under Special section!
  21. Zone mujhe waise bhi sikhna tha .... aur maps par aise guide bana bahut help milegi
×
×
  • Create New...