Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Can you remove Mr.gunner_TO and niklrobbi, they r in my clan. And I don't want to be accused of stealing members.
  2. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nobody's joining my clan: Saiyan Shadow Strikers... Any ideas as to how I could get more members??? Thanks
  3. Why don't we have things like these? :(
  4. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    People gonna see this and know about glitched golds. I took a glitched one in Noise CTF :D And another in poly CP and then everyone thought I was using a fly hack! But you saw nothing. :P
  5. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Where r the results Isshio
  6. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    Anyone up for wasp fire hornet
  7. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    Um.. I was talking to Zenith... You can use ur imagination...
  8. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Can you remove my name, Mr.gunner's name, and niklrobbi's name
  9. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Well, first of all we can do Non-fiction articles. The point of this is to try and encourage people to go out and be active.
  10. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    Only took three golds today. No pic.
  11. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Its ok, people have lifes.
  12. joe123_Superman

    Tanki’s 7th Birthday Celebrations are here!

    I don't know why u talking to me :/
  13. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    Gonna have to run home then. :/
  14. joe123_Superman

    An Introduction to Tanki's Turrets

    Its epic! Lets play sometime my name is ExteriorPlate28I will bring my Lamborghini and r3kt u!
  15. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Was I doing it intentionally? >.> Saiyan Shadow Strikers!
  16. joe123_Superman

    Masters of Swords Finals

    Good Luck AK, make the EN tankers proud!
  17. joe123_Superman

    Tanki’s 7th Birthday Celebrations are here!

    Nobody cares about supply boxes.
  18. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    Can I come? I have an alt account Third Lieutenant @T.O.R.N.A.D.O.XXX
  19. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    Please make it like 12:00
  20. joe123_Superman

    Creativity

    Good Creativity people getting paid crys?
  21. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Made my own clan.
  22. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    That's a bit early for me and I might bring Hornet M2 15% and Firebird M2
  23. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    Why 11:45?
×
×
  • Create New...