Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

21985_the_master

Tanker
  • Posts

    795
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 21985_the_master

  1. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Sarcastic remark, random comment

    Every wasp is an enemy to humans. Im typing that thimg right now and I am going to post it NOW.
  2. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

  3. Εξήντα τρία 63
  4. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] How fast can you comment?

    My comments are faster than my shadow xD
  5. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Guess the pet

    Nope No pet?
  6. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Kirby who?
  7. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    I will live in a house very high in the mountains so not many walkers are going to be there. PUM has a big pain in his back that cannot be coured.
  8. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    Yup HYE Had an annoying brother?
  9. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Noob or Pro

    Pro
  10. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Granted but Valve will close down.(oops) I wish I could go to the past.Back in the 1980s.
  11. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Word Games

    Turtle
  12. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -1197 mAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT.
  13. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -1196 I think that Cedric will play!!!
  14. Το θέμα της θέσης είναι παραπλανητικό.(Greek)
  15. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] What if...?

    Everyone would freak out. What if everyone freaked out?
  16. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] One-Upmanship

    I own the whole russian army.Yes I am Putin.
×
×
  • Create New...