Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

yellowghetto

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by yellowghetto

  1. I don't see a Confused reaction.
  2. Will players be that commited to kill you? What a waste. Reread how the Augments would work. You would need a lot more teamwork in battles. Not something I see a lot in this game. In my opinion, they should remove Assault. It is the most unpopular mode and the wait times are so long. The mode in general is not fun as it is a 1 side Rugby. People typically only play this for Daily Missions.
  3. *cough* "Tesla will be released right after Ares" *cough*
  4. yellowghetto

    Hopper's Jump Affected by Augments?

    I just wanted to know in case I would ever buy something like this, but is Hopper's overdrive affected in any way if the user equips the Heavyweight Construction or the Lightweight Construction Augments?
  5. Yes, fighters hate it, users love it. How about changing this Augment to only start inflicting a burn effect only IF the tank has reached over standard temperature. The Heat Immunity hull Augment is supposed to cool down a tank instantly if it reaches high temperatures. If someone is using Hornet HI Vulcan IB, he supposedly starts "overheating." What about having the Hull Augment cool down the ENTIRE tank leaving Vulcan at a normal temperature, and NOT inflict the burn effect. What would this solve? The annoyance of constant burn damage from Vulcan users with the Heat Immunity Augment. This would make Incendiary Band more fair and strategic, having to user choose when he should start burning himself to cause an enemy to burn, or equip the Heat Immunity Augment to have unlimited ammo. To wrap this up in general. Heat Immunity + Incendiary Band = Infinite Vulcan Ammo, and NO burn effect. Incendiary band with any other normal Hull/Augment = Choose when it is important to burn enemies. Heat Resistance + Incendiary Band = Unchanged, but reduces some of your own self harm.
  6. Immunities, one second stuns. Hmmm
  7. Again, imagine Thunder's splash radius cut by 33%. That's a whole THIRD gone! Gauss's supershot stun will not splash, just like the Armor-Piecing Salvo Augment. Striker? Interesting, I love Thunder too, but it is so outdated. It's why I tried to come up with something new for it to make it more interesting.
  8. Stun duration for Hopper and Hunter's Overdrive is 3 seconds.
  9. What's to say burning from Vulcan and EMP is not OP. Remember, the stun is 1 second, Gauss's supershot cannot splash effect, and Thunder is by complete chance. It also majorly decreases its splash distance. It also isn't like Sledgehammer Rounds where Thunder can dish out shots quickly.
  10. 1 wrong made another wrong. Etc. What has TO done right?
  11. I think the projectile was necessary. But I don't like the Smoky skin either. Maybe I will change my mind once I play it.
  12. If EMP, and Incendiary Band are still here, basic constant cheating inflicting status effects, I don't see how this wouldn't be fair. There is a Stun Immunity in the game.
  13. Maybe I took this too far. I made it to make Gauss look silly. It needs a nerf. However, somehow EMP, Incendiary Band are still not nerfed. To keep the "balance" of the game, they have added hull Augments. We have Stun Immunity. Why don't we use it?
  14. yellowghetto

    Crusader: The New Meta?

    Dude, your article is a straight banger once again, but I can't help to say that I hate Crusader. Not your fault, but for an overdrive on a hull similar to Dictator that is more single use, lasts a second, I think this is the worst hull.
  15. yellowghetto

    Status Effects for the Wiki

    I found it via searching, but this is very helpful for new players. I constantly see players on the in-game chats asking about Armor-Piercing.
  16. Check out this topic This may be the change you are hoping for. Requires more skill when aiming, so you will probably be hit less when facing off against Autocannon users.
  17. Stunning Rounds or Stunning Salvo. If this becomes a real Augment for Thunder: It will happen by chance for about 20%. Kind of like Smoky's critical shot. It can be splashed to all nearby enemies. Stun will last only for 1 second, forcing the hull to have to accelerate again. Projectile speed -50% Unlike a Freeze like Smoky's Cryo Rounds Augment, some hulls may accelerate much faster. Like all Stuns, you will drop the flag or ball. Splash Radius -33% If this becomes a real Augment for Gauss: Requires a full lock-on to the target to apply this status effect. It will NOT splash onto nearby enemies like the Armor-Piercing Salvo Augment. Super Shot Splash Damage -75%. Splash Damage -25%. Splash Radius for Arcade shots. +25% Like all Stuns, you will drop the flag or ball. The major damage nerf counters this. Stun Duration is 1 second. It is now in the game. The Stunning Augment Idea for Smoky.
  18. yellowghetto

    Status Effects for the Wiki

    Hey Wiki readers and writers! I am a bit lost to find a page about the Status Effects of the game. I know it exists under Game Mechanics, but it requires searching for the page. The search often works really slowly in certain locations, and since this is a vital part of modern Tanki, can you guys please make the page's link visible in the Wiki Home? I think Indication of Parameters are also very important in the game, and research on the Wiki. For example: Supplies and Overdrives Status Effects and Indication of Parameters Shot Effects
  19. I don't like how they made teammates and your health green now. Blue looked better. We are more used to it :( Hey Smoky players! Your lovely and classic Smoky turret will be getting a brand new HD Skin soon, FOR FREE! Just like Hornet HD. However, if you have been playing when Ultra Skins were first released, you may remember Thunder had a rework that had its projectile now visible and travels through the air quickly; like Gauss. The same change will be coming to Smoky with the upcoming Smoky HD Skin release. Any thoughts?
  20. yellowghetto

    Episode 285 of the V-LOG is live!

    Sorry to say this to eSports players, but in the V-LOG the eSports news should be more general and should lead players to the official eSports channel so they can read the news there. It takes up way too much time in the normal V-LOGs, and the majority of players do not care about and just skip this part.
  21. And this is why I don't use Adrenaline. I have noticed this inconsistency. I bought it for Striker, and omg is it bad.
  22. I'd rather spend on something else and that point. It like you are getting gas at a gas station, same brand, but the regular gas of one station is significantly higher.
  23. Who buys on Mobile LOL!!! Unless it mobile exclusive or you don't a accessible PC, you'd be a fool to buy.
  24. yellowghetto

    Inconsistency that makes no sense Pt.4

    Haha! bring back engines. Add Gas and Ammunition.
×
×
  • Create New...