Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Congrats.
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Finally the match making system. And the gold update that I was sure will happen, I still have a screnshot of the page where I posted that TO will make the update permanent. And new controls update, it was required a bit but its good.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Yes, that si the reason why I could not take the name in the frst place, later I even pm'ed him how badly I wanted Lucifer as a name and he suggested me to rename to Lucifer2. -_- Anyways, I Lucifer_the_dark is cool too.... so will stick with it.
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Hey I never mistook you as a girl bro :D Btw, I thought vanilla was your fav flavour.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Online now in Iran!

    Wow I never thought so many fellow Indians played TO. I hope soon we will have an Indian version too.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    I take back my both requests for the rename pass and the crystal amounts. Reasons: I think I won't be able to use Lucifer as a name so will have to stick with the_dark, so basically asking 18 dollars for doing caps to lowerscript will be unethical (I think it's not really much required). The second one, because I think now is a bit early to ask for crystals for buying a kit that I have a vague idea about, so I should not be greedy and let others who need it more, use it. I am yet inexperienced to ask for a clan license so I will not bother about it. With that said, I currently am satisfied with my game so please ignore my requests. All the best with this endeavour. I will look forward to your help when I may actually need it, and hope you will help :) But I wish to know something, will you add premium to this charity in future?
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    The badger module is very good. Badger T-D has thunder fire freeze Badger T-C thunder twins freeze Note that these are available as m2s so I think first check the garage if they are in m1s also if no I use Badger T-G fire freeze smoky, since I use fire more than thunder so its ok, but you should take a module that has thunder protection for sure, and maybe freeze, bezuse its op in your rank.
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Wow, that's 35 USD, it's a lot of money where I live. You are doing very generous work. But I did not get any response, was it declined?
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    ^it's charity, mate they are good souls :)
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Rank Up Party

    Sorry, I ranked. This topic was dead so I invited a few friends. Images in Game discussion image of the day, second last page :)
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    I need some crystals. Amout is all upto you, please forget about rename pass. I am saving hard for m3s and some help may prove very good.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    100,005 at the moment.
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    So, my dictator is useless? Not in pro battles I guess. :huh:
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Using premium till the last hour.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Can you explain Esports a bit? I have watched few streams and what I learned is that its basically XP/BP.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    So the clans that do clan wars are esports clans? and the same for clan tournaments?
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will Magnum Ever Get Nerfed?

    Well said, once you know the right angle and the power, you can always hit the same place. Like Kungur, If in red team, the house beside the bridge is the best place for mag camper. No one bothers to come there, even if the defenders come the place is a blind spot. Once you know the correct angle n power every shot u deal 2000+ damage as blue teams base is full.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    They are EN, what about RU? Like Synergy? Which one is the best clan in European community? What's difference in ingame clan and clans that participate in esports?
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will Magnum Ever Get Nerfed?

    I agree on that too. Even I have played enough with mag, to learn how it works, else I have seen players doing 10 degrees shoot and self destructing from the splash.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will Magnum Ever Get Nerfed?

    I agree, magnum is really OP. This was a pic from War. You see, if you have a good hiding place, magnum becomes invisible threat. I just used 2 RK in that battle and had M0 magnum with no Mu. It's only fun when you use magnum, else it is very annoying to die, as soon as you spawn in ASL if in blue team and enemies have magnum raining into your base.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    This forum thread says its for makor and above. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=220113
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Can I ask this question here: Which clan is the most dominant clan and has won most tournaments in TO in EU community (i.e, RU, DE, PL and EN) I searched in the forum of En n Ru and could not find any relevant info.
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I suggest a player with higher rank answers this. I have already answered so...
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yes if you have fully mu'ed them 10/10 then the m2 will unlock for free once you have required rank.
  25. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Tell me a thing, if minimun rank of clan members is major, why do I see players lower than that in a clan?
×
×
  • Create New...