Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Cooper and Nives please help. I am sure I did 217 kills yesterday, and voted as well. I even waited for the 1 hr refresh that war site does, but it did not update. Just to be sure I made 30 more kills in Serpukhov DM. And then I slept, but today it shows this: And I have seen atleast 5 more players who are having the same issues, in The war Room. Please notify ASAP.
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Guys Big revelation regarding war. I asked does delf destruct count as death for someone who voted and look at the reply: CooperO, on 03 Mar 2018 - 02:51, said: Well I was sure about the second part, because I was in a doubt how tanki would differentiate between killing those who voted to killing those who did not. But man self destruct counts? Really? Why? That's insane, its like inviting players to mult like hell, in a battle of 15 mins, each self destruct takes 5 secs, and lets say respawn takes 5 secs, so out of 900 seconds, you have 450 seconds to self destruct, divide it by 5, and you destructed 90 times. No wonder, it explains the decrease in Ru's KD to 0.83. The devs should have seen this
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Well I was sure about the second part, because I was in a doubt how tanki would differentiate between killing those who voted to killing those who did not. But man self destruct counts? Really? Why? That's insane, its like inviting players to mult like hell, in a battle of 15 mins, each self destruct takes 5 secs, and lets say respawn takes 5 secs, so out of 900 seconds, you have 450 seconds to self destruct, divide it by 5, and you destructed 90 times. No wonder, it explains the decrease in Ru's KD to 0.83. The devs should have seen this.
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    This is nuts I woke up till 2 in the morning to do 200 kils and War site shows turn 4/5. Somebody help.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Or you flip upside down :D
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Can you elaborate it. What's the difference in it an counting All kills and dividing by all deaths? I think if tanki did average Kd it'd been better, or they should've used Mean deviation and variance just like it is in stastistics.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    What about self destruction?
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    You seem a lot interested my friend.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Granted, you can make a new profile with Nickname Nives, but it will be banned when you login. I want Ru to win this war.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    So what when EN captures all 10 of both resources, that is enough fuel and data? Will they use the Rocket to nuke all other faction players? Wish that could happen, Playing a game and suddenly hearin the gold box will be dropped soon, but it read, En has launched the Nuke and all En players would start to glow, with a protection, While the rest of the factions go Ka-boom in the battle. And then multiple gold box would drop to celebrate En's victory. :P
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Thanks for that data. Certainly Ru and En are at disadvantage here.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Plus, what about doing 200 kils and on next day selfdestructing. Will it drop the kd as well?
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player trooll has been banned for eternity, because his hammer never spoke.
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    They are finally trying to do something new.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    So cool, That will make players wanting to kill that tank rather than fighting others.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    I suggest one thing for the mode, Make it that if the tank stays up on another hull, it would lose certain health for the time the beast was upon. In the videos I saw how easily it climbed other tanks, so if this happens it will be af OP.
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Haha, I agree.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    If Juggernaut comes out, the next edition of war is going to be very interesting. Most players would drug with that beast and have KD more than 50 :lol:
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Try in next war.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player fury987 has been banned, for being at higher rank than me.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.

    I am Donald Trump.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    Be my guest, but I am Annabelle. I farted 1000 times on the face of TPBM and he had no mask on.
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Guess the age of the person below.

    Nope I am born. I guess 100 :blink:
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Write a story with no end!

    And buy nukes for En in the war.
×
×
  • Create New...