-
Posts
464 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by P.4.R.K.O.U.R
-
Pores 94
-
-1106
-
I agree with what @Flexoo said. Also, instead of literally spoon-feeding the reader with details, try to mix them up in the story. For example, you wrote: "A tanker simply named "Wolf" didn't like team modes so that's why he only played DM. His Healer kit always kept him handy during battles." A better version would be: "After 9 minutes of intense battling, Silence DM ended with a Healer kit combo topping the list with 70 kills. "Wolf", as he was called, hated playing in team modes.
-
-1070
-
Wetting is the adhesion of the molecules of a liquid on a surface. If you can create a surface out of water which adsorbs water molecules, then that water surface can be considered wet.
-
Done away with the sugar coating, I guess.
-
Birdchet Striker + Magnum
-
-1048
-
-1044
-
I created everything.
-
:unsure:May your remain sharp!
-
Molly's - Chapter 12 [Tankiverse Fanfic]
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Hippin_in_Hawaii in Writers' Corner
??These puns are not dumb enough to be understood by me... -
I got the idea while studying physics myself. :D
-
How much later?
-
So Nives is going back to the sevin'th planet in the solar system. Good luck, mate.
-
Who's that knocking violently on my door?
-
#ShamelessAdvertising
-
Hictator Firebird Vulcan
-
I live in heaven and have all powers of the universe.
-
That button was useless. Let it remain stuck. PUM has got a tarantula in their underwear.
-
Winners to be announced soon...
-
-1012 I hope we don't reach -2018 before 2019.
-
Loneliness
-
Gasp Hunter + Juggernaut
-
His pony-tail got burnt. PUM has devised and already activated a foolproof suicidal plot.
Jump to content


































































