Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Anime

    never watched 1...
  2. Rayyan

    which Graduate you finished or studying

    Still in high school.
  3. Rayyan

    “PAKISTANI ROCKS” (3D INTROS)

    I think I requested you more than 3 rimes to make a intro for me ! please!
  4. My all clan members and drazeruzumaki....
  5. Rayyan

    What type of tanker are you?

    The pro vulcan xD
  6. Rayyan

    Goodbye

    buh- bye foremer co-leader of clan...
  7. Rayyan

    How to Dance

    don't like to dance!!!!
  8. Rayyan

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    How can I join? :P
  9. Rayyan

    What's your favourite ever movie?

    Ahh animation?
  10. Rayyan

    The 2nd choice for your nickname.

    I'll use RRECHARGED
  11. Rayyan

    Slow Down, and Read.

    Duh, they need the posts#....
  12. or buy millions of crystals
  13. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    LOl not even m0....
  14. Rayyan

    Flae's Fortune Shop V2.8

    Will my crush accept my proposal?
  15. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Lol meku bhi waise battle's mein invite karon. I'll play along...
  16. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    YAY :) We share sorrow with eachother!
  17. Rayyan

    Have you.....?

    1. ever slept for a whole day?\ nope 2. read the book , 'To kill a mocking bird' ? nope 3. watched the movie 'The help'? nope 4. Acted in a mime? nope 5.read Hardy boys/ Nancy drew mysteries series? nope 6. seen snow fall? nope 7. bullied a junior in school? nope 8. done para gliding? nope 9. had a memorable fight with someone in real life? nope 10. gone to a wildlife preservation resort ? and nope!
×
×
  • Create New...