-
Posts
4 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rayyan
-
Or, almost made my tanki life better :D You just have to take things in positive way, no biggy :D No hard feelings m8! (TNT) :D
-
Someone ruined my day, today. Yeah because of that guy, I am on right track. Not buying dic m2. Saving for m3 turrets and hulls :D Thanks Noob ruiner :D TNAT
-
Anyone wanna do F/W? I am running low on cry.
-
yh yh , y u trying to make me jelly xD http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=231196&page=1 That's really negative thought. But you can show up to the leader of my clan @ilidan10 make a war by YOUR specifications. We will just simply accept it Or just go talk to him about alliance :D , if he accepts, much more advantage, you will be like 1/4th enh and we will be 1/4 HD rest follow owca and madness :D Aboout tier 1:- it's just aa stupid thing, it shows how old the clan is. Can you see "the bro army" even it's leader wasnt active and we spammed and made it active before some other guy took up leader ship
-
Man, I asked DOS for war but he denied it :( Even you guys lost, would bring up as allies and yh atleast I could help you guys with wars and stuff
-
No, huge misunderstanding :/ Go check my clan page :D
-
Hhh, Who? And, I don't get you Postponed r8?
-
Bulldozer. I thought i'll regret it but bulldozer + drugs + poly cp = high fund and faster ranking. I recently got to know a guy who brought ant kit... He regretted and said that he should had gone for bulldozer.
-
Now we play ._.?
-
Are my eyes bad or ._.
-
Bs, we play day after like today xD tomorrow?
-
Not intense, not at all. It was a fair game until I myself invited penguin and had to regret cause he multed very badly. #Moral ;- Never invite penguin40 or darren4turbo to any battle or you fail and loose.
-
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
Rayyan replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
Exile list is much better :D -
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
Rayyan replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
? ? STILL? Erase my name nub! -
Goodmorning, itna sannata kyun hai?
-
Wow the topic name itself made me a fool. I thought, you guys are making player made maps and en dev team accepted it and now u gonna edit high ways ._.
-
@Happy Dragons, battle fund is such no big deal, but stay up the war till last even if you are loosing, Some time the oppositions can say, HD ran away from clan war. etc. etc. stuff. Just share the fund and it's like winner get more fund from losers.
-
D4T's & PDoX's Opinion Column: The Tanki Online Wiki
Rayyan replied to Darren4Turbo in Writers' Corner
Why do I think this is plagiarised? -
Save The Gold Event! & Tanki Mini Games Events!
Rayyan replied to oOo.Aryan.oOo in Miscellaneous Clubs
I am in this club :)
Jump to content










































































