Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    New Nick (Help..!)

    Jr.Ray? JK You should keep, Z3u5
  2. Rayyan

    Interview # 1

    Asif how you became a reporte Asif: none commentssdz..
  3. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    bhai mera order pei sork kar rahe ho?
  4. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Darren posted some shut ..
  5. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    yotube vidro link https://youtu.be/L1_TGHsgeNY as i cant share channel on mob..
  6. Rayyan

    I ask do not mind it

    Yeah but I had to go school.
  7. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Vinni SE Bach ke rhna woh thoda SA tharki hai.. Anyways welcome..
  8. Zen, we need new designs for clan. As you know you are our clan designerm I know this will be a huge order but we need it like before 16th or on 16th. American themed A new clan logo.. dont forget the rattle snake. Make it likd SSS yeah nor u nor us will get copyrighr as tjey are alliwa Sub headings as Roster leader members designer ^_^ youtubers with the youtube logo.. media wars and trainings archives rules Biography <3 luv. Plus wanna join?
  9. Rayyan

    Tanki online History

    Wikepedia?
  10. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    team Iron!!
  11. Rayyan

    when will the next big sale be!

    No one nor even admins know about it. As developers make that.
  12. Rayyan

    I ask do not mind it

    To realize that this should be closed, ask mod.
  13. Well guys he just said if you wanna hang with him and laser, email the link... You guys are soooooo meaningless.
  14. Rayyan

    ATanki commentator swore

    DS no worries. Everyone swear. Evwn link homself -_-. Ira part of thw life.
  15. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    isliye bolte clash of clans nahin khrlne ka.
  16. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    yup i started like in 2014 then ditxh tt and create new..
  17. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    ^ I born in tanki on 11th of march joined forum next day. I ranked upto warrant 1 in a day.. (no lifing) remembwr draz? Then my rl friend was offlone for days so I waited for him to catch up with me but he left..
  18. Rayyan

    What Do You Do On The Internet?

    Searches for knowledgw aboutuniverse see some trailers and reviews of movies.+ sons and stuff
  19. Impact damage of rail and reload of twins.
  20. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Got exaam tomorrow :( By the way inter jittey yah ru I have both paints.
  21. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    kya? Makes no sense..
×
×
  • Create New...