Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ColePalmer

Tanker
  • Posts

    290
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColePalmer

  1. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -133 yes go close some clans
  2. ColePalmer

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy bday December 24th: Update Ronsil1 to Ron :) October 30th: Add Mesi
  3. I didn't like Cedric at most of the time he worked for Tanki as CM. At the end of his journey, I began to appreciate him but he had to leave us :( I will miss him. Anyways, as I saw from the VLog you look like a cool and good guy, hope Tanki grows somehow with you :) Hope you enjoy your new work and have fun in our community, it would be cool if we are able to play with you. Regards, i..TS7
  4. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    Dont you have anything else to do? Sleep? -133
  5. ColePalmer

    [BG] Bulgarian players

    Nqmash si I na idea kakvo pravat administratorite za 5 stotinki... Polovinata staff napusna, da me govorq kolko igrachi izgubihme ot 2015 nasam...
  6. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    533 , these mods come over us
  7. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    579 wow I still hold the record in this game :P
  8. ColePalmer

    Episode 143 of the V-LOG is here

    LOL SAVAGE
  9. ColePalmer

    "Goodbye Cedric" Meme Contest

    #BringBackSemyon
  10. ColePalmer

    Sagittarii's Designs

    Type of Graphic (Banner/Background/Logo/Avatar/Other) - YT banner Text for the Graphic - Ex6TenZ Any Images (opt) - Your choice Styles/Effects (opt) - Your choice Anything else? - If possible a small image for the YT logo too.
  11. ColePalmer

    [BG] Bulgarian players

    mnogo hora me burkat s TS7 :D
  12. ColePalmer

    Let’s celebrate Tanki’s 8th birthday!

    Actually... You're quite wrong and quite right. Yes, Tanki has been loosing players but it isn't since last year. It's from 2014-2015 when Tanki ended their contract with StarLadder and mostly, the dying of eSports. So after the eSports coming back to EN community, I hope that se old aswell as new players will come to our community :)
  13. ColePalmer

    Let’s celebrate Tanki’s 8th birthday!

    Happy birthday!!! I am literally gonna play :)
  14. ColePalmer

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Not all the time but yea :d
  15. ColePalmer

    TankiTube

    Good luck
  16. ColePalmer

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    The number after -1169 I mean -1168 xD
×
×
  • Create New...