Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

magnaboy2

Tanker
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by magnaboy2

  1. magnaboy2

    Read - Update 196

    Ability to invite friends into a battle....
  2. magnaboy2

    Read - Update 196

    Awesome to see you on the forum! And thanks for the secret ;p
  3. probably half of you guys did not even play in the map "maddness" and "space maddness" -_-
  4. magnaboy2

    Record High Players Today!

    Yes,a lot of players were and still are online,but it's not a record,I thought the record was something between 300 000 to 700 000 online players?
  5. magnaboy2

    25% discount on all hulls

    I am not going to buy any weapon or gun in the game till NEW PHYSICS are here....
  6. Maybe I will buy crystals today ^_^ :o
  7. magnaboy2

    [Forum Game] The Interview Game

    Yeah for sure! Where did you get your first biggest reward before rebalance(400+) :lol:
  8. magnaboy2

    New physics model for tanks

    that's World of Tanks <_<
  9. magnaboy2

    Tanki World Records

    bro,rebalance ruined my work as a non-buyer,I will never be able to play as good as before rebalance,so I quit tanki a long time ago) and no,i've 300K+ more right now then on that photo ;)
  10. lol,you know almost everything about me O.o
  11. magnaboy2

    Happy Birthday!

    3 september! :)
  12. magnaboy2

    your favourite tanki girls

    I'm gonna tell this to your GF,you're a cheater! :O
  13. magnaboy2

    Tanki World Records

    HAH,keep dreaming bro,mine is better :lol: (maybe a new record for best reward before rebalance jk)
  14. You may remember me from my reactions to your videos. Good job,but you're saying it all without passion like "wauw,we did it :/" it should be "WAUW,WE DID IT!!! :D" I want more,like who wants more! :lol:
  15. magnaboy2

    [Issue 17] How to Jump

    Nono,in the video you use hornet m2,but I could do that perfectly in each map with dictator m3+isida m3 before rebalance,even now on test server.... But,nice article,it's nice!
  16. Ah,the good old awesome pre-rebalance time,love your article,took a while to read,but it was worth it :D
  17. As a fan of parkour,I like these sort of articles,thumbs up,keep doing more of this! :lol:
  18. magnaboy2

    'Mysterious' tank

    he left the battle,he always leaves the battle after he gets killed,and then 3 golds fall! :o
  19. magnaboy2

    'Mysterious' tank

    yea,this vid XD
  20. magnaboy2

    'Mysterious' tank

    I got video from goblin where he is lieutenant colonel with mammoth m3+twins m3+ special paint full drugged,and after he dies 3 gold boxes fall at the same time and in all videos i watched from Godmode_ON ,he lefts after he dies,and in 1 video 3 golds dropped without warning
  21. magnaboy2

    'Mysterious' tank

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4wWgAnTG0 youtube video with Godmode_ON took 2 and a half minutes to kill him!!
  22. magnaboy2

    Did you buy Moonwalker?

    nono,moon silence is not the best map for parkour
  23. magnaboy2

    Halloween is coming!

    shhh,now you ruin the effect D:
  24. magnaboy2

    Is it true?!Shock about going for gold in battle!

    yeah mine too,especially when i was going to catch one XD
×
×
  • Create New...