Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cube3e

Content Helper
  • Posts

    775
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by cube3e

  1. cube3e

    Paint Separation Update

    This update is good, just reduce the prices of the "Paint Elements", like by a LOT.
  2. cube3e

    Paint Separation Update

    In my opinion I find this update quite useful and desirable except for the fact where Zeus now costs the same amount as an XT... In my opinion, paints should be costing much less now as they don't have their protections attached to them. Before the update, I bought many paints, some of which I don't even find attractive but only useful due to their attributes. I think the most suitable solution to this would be another re-balance, don't you guys think it's time for another one? Been AGES since the last one. With another re-balance we'd be able to buy the paints that we ACTUALLY find attractive and also buy the protections that we wanted from those ugly paints.
  3. I lost my PRO Pass and bought a new one, will my 5k be refunded?
  4. You forgot me, your best TO friend. :3 Add me to the waiting list. :p
  5. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Thanks, but tbh, most of those recordings weren't very recent. That's why we're looking for more active people especially specs to record.
  6. cube3e

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Can't wait for applications to open up! :D
  7. cube3e

    This is the end. [ Blload ]

    What if your friend comes to your house with his laptop to play Tanki together, different IP? Ban? Ban for having friends? -_-
  8. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Parkour Guide coming out soon! We know all the tricks, just need a few more active people, especially specs. We have most of the tricks recorded, we just need to get the rest done now! ;)
  9. cube3e

    YouTube Team

    https://www.youtube.com/c/CubeRK
  10. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Any specs? We have 2 active ones but our time zones make it quite difficult to parkour at a certain time.
  11. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Good to know...
  12. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    We're still in search of active players with good equipment, especially spectators! The equipment we use the most is Hammer, Railgun, Thunder, Wasp, Hornet and Viking. If you have all these items at M3/M3+ then you have a higher chance of being accepted into the club.
  13. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Just got a new member :D We're still in search for more as some of the players in this club have grown in active and will be removed soon, as some already have such as MIKI3 :(
  14. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Good application but you need to PM it to I.Pro.the_best.
  15. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Guys, you need to apply to join, not just ask to join... You need to send your applications to I.Pro.the_best via PM. To check what you need to write in your applications, you need to go on the first page of the topic.
  16. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    More parkour videos will be coming out soon!
  17. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    So do I. We talked about adding you in since ages but none of us could get in touch with you. Just PM me your Skype and I'll add you in.
  18. I just found out about TTT and started using it and noticed that all the cool paints have been removed -_- Like Lucifer, Glide, Aero and more...
×
×
  • Create New...