Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

squirlltalkrocks

Tanker
  • Posts

    953
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by squirlltalkrocks

  1. squirlltalkrocks

    TO Insider Series: Meet Semyon Kirov

    ok who said I was negative about everything you should see how many upvotes I give and I know he cares
  2. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Man! I missed my b-day on tanki! we HAD to go on vacation cuz our basement flooded
  3. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    my first 2000 seen
  4. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    random rank up to colonol in polygon
  5. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No I havent even seen a warning! :( :(
  6. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    no way! BTW I just finished stupid summer school
  7. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    easy ban http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tanki+online+gold+box+2000+gamescom&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=tanki+online+gold+box+2000+gamescom&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=A1E8361334D0FE2852BAA1E8361334D0FE2852BA
  8. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I still wanna know who @Hug_Me_Forever is
  9. squirlltalkrocks

    Do you actually play on your alts?

    @froggy_monster just got hacked!
  10. squirlltalkrocks

    TO Insider Series: Meet Semyon Kirov

    Not true! buyers get stuff a lot quicker and at good ranks. While us non-buyers have to either save while killing and make the gun useless because we are so high up, or we dont kill and we save and takes a lot of time.
  11. squirlltalkrocks

    Are you a crystal runner?

    Any one saving there drug gift?
  12. squirlltalkrocks

    Gold Box's Guide

    more from you stan
  13. squirlltalkrocks

    Are you a crystal runner?

    Yeah i kill if the person is blocking my way to the crystals
  14. squirlltalkrocks

    Worldly Facts

    Robin Williams died?
  15. squirlltalkrocks

    Are you a crystal runner?

    they play in DM's like me and if I go to team i help not mult(usually noise red team because of jump spot for gold
  16. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    that is hilarious watched it 20 times
  17. squirlltalkrocks

    Robin Williams has died

    me too but i AM a kid
  18. squirlltalkrocks

    Are you a crystal runner?

    I am one right now and saving for fire m2
  19. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wow congratz !!
  20. squirlltalkrocks

    Hows it Going?

    a lot of updates.... uhhhh my memory is filled right now with latin schoolwork that sucks
  21. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    how you get 0 deaths? :o
  22. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ok my baby bunny is not dead, but going to soon
  23. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 8

    GOLD BILL give me my ID tag NOW !!!!!
  24. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Today's report: My baby bunny just died!!!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...