Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Gold box pick up glitch


Recommended Posts

E3WhLF9.jpg?1?4317

 

This says it all. The game isn't lagging, I had this issue with normal boxes before but this is the point I draw the line!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It happened to me with about 8 crystal boxes next to each other

I think it was lag, and when I stopped lagging, it was taken by someone else :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a lag, I had the same thing yesterday. Refresh the page.

It isn't lagging! The hunter tried to pick it up but couldn't either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me too i was on the highland map and then i look for some boxers and i cud see a gold box and battle to get to it then i got it but i didn't get the cristals because it glitchet on me!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We apologize for the lags due to a lot of development going on. For those who wants reimbursement, please write to hep@tankionline.com and explained what happened. They can determine if you are entitle to the crystal lost.

 

c22de2f7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...