Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

New Physics April 2014


 Share

MU for New Physics  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. (Tanks and Turrents only) you need MU for the new physics april 2014 ?

    • Yes, I want MU for tanks and turrents
      1
    • No, I dont want MU for tanks and turrents
      3
    • I dont care
      0


Recommended Posts

this a topic to see how tankers choice will be , just for tanks and turrents not paints ,  tankers u need MU (Micro-Upgrade) for the new physics  or u dont want (MIcro-Upgrade) for it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There won't be physic changes, there will only be hulls/turrets stats rebalancing.

Kindly discuss this in the main topic in the Devs News.

 

 

Closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...