Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Heartbreaks in Tanki!


 Share

Recommended Posts

Here's the topic where you can discuss heartbreaks in Tanki Online

For example - Just today I was playing a Halloween CTF, it came 'Gold box will be dropped soon' and my mom switched off the WiFi saying I had to study

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol It happened me twice :$

But its worst when your doing 2 v 2 pro with ylur friends, fund is huge, then the opposite teams takeover with prodigis dude :S

Happened twice....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you find out you lost 20 000 crystals in the Video of the Week section of the V-LOG because somebody used an autoliker

Umm.. How can someone win video of the week with an autoliker? I think you mean question of the week.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...