Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Watch all the battles you want with a 5-10 min delay and 100-500 crystals per view


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and what about mults/power levelers the would have a bunch of adcs join spec kill the other person and get like 100 cry per kill

 

Actually this would be (in my humble opinion )  the most powerful way to fight mults since you can record them and report them easily from many different angles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually this would be (in my humble opinion )  the most powerful way to fight mults since you can record them and report them easily from many different angles

well make a private battle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes they would invite all there adcs fill up the spectator columbs then have two guys in the battle and like get 100 cry per kill

These are not mults these are power-levelers. a mult is a person who goes in to a public battle with the intention of not playing (i.e sabotage) 

Power levelers can abuse the game with or without spectator mode and there are penalties for doing so when getting 

Caught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the feedback.

 

 

Thanks for the feedback both are amazing ideas the prices per view based on rank and pay per minute. 

Can you please explain more regarding pay per minute. 

The pay-per-minute idea is just the one you had suggested earlier, for the amount of crystals to be higher if the match you're spectating has more minutes. I. E., 15 minute match, 500 cry, 30 minute match, 700 cry, et cetera.

 

um this could be an easy way to record excellent matches only for the price of 500 crystals (or in this case it might be free if they have a PRObattle pass). 

 

from the link i gave

 

and a pay per view of 100 to 500 crystals (so that tanki doesn't lose any revenue , they may even create a spectator pass for x amount of crystals)

 

from this topic

 

 

 

​and the topic you gave isn't about paying crystals for spec its about when you are paused you go into spec mode

Um, have we forgotten about lame, creepy people who don't actually play the game for the game? If you could spectate just by pausing, there would be so many people sitting out of the game, as you can't really incorporate pay-per-view into spectation if you spectate every time you pause or whatever. Pay-per-view is the only thing keeping the hypothetical future players from abandoning their teams, along with the fact that it is costly and rank-specific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like the idea to spectate during pause mode.

Spectators should not be part of the battle attendees list.

So they can only watch, and not fight.

 

Interresting that an idea that has so ide support, and that the users are obviously willing to "pay for" has such little sucess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, have we forgotten about lame, creepy people who don't actually play the game for the game? If you could spectate just by pausing, there would be so many people sitting out of the game, as you can't really incorporate pay-per-view into spectation if you spectate every time you pause or whatever. Pay-per-view is the only thing keeping the hypothetical future players from abandoning their teams, along with the fact that it is costly and rank-specific.

 

I don't like the idea to spectate during pause mode.

Spectators should not be part of the battle attendees list.

So they can only watch, and not fight.

 

Interresting that an idea that has so ide support, and that the users are obviously willing to "pay for" has such little sucess.

 

Thanks for the feedback the idea is still the same as the first post .. spectating while pausing was an example given to proof the existence 

Of spectator mode for players in other games (not just for mods and youtubers), not to suggest enabling spectator mode while pausing sorry for any misunderstanding . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a reply from developer Hazel-Rah regarding this topic.

 

When asked about his opinion on this topic he replied :

 

hazel.jpg

 

 

I will update the first post to add Hazel-Rah reply and also community feedback.

 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the feedback the idea is still the same as the first post .. spectating while pausing was an example given to proof the existence 

Of spectator mode for players in other games (not just for mods and youtubers), not to suggest enabling spectator mode while pausing sorry for any misunderstanding . 

not ot get me wrong:

-) while I am in the battle and press pause (you know, 5 minutes to be removed) I think spectating is a bad idea

-) while beeing in the lobby and making a brake from battling at all - so I go spectating others - this is a nice example.

 

I think there was a slight misunderstanding on the term "pause".

 

cheers,

Rohr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will welcome your feedback regarding spectator mode.

 

I will welcome your feedback regarding spectator mode.

I will use this a merge to stop so may people talking about it....

 

I have seen clans struggle to get members quite a lot or they rarely get people who would like to join their clan.

So we need a solution to this.

 

One day I was playing Fifa 15 on my console,I was really bored and never knew what to do,so I went on pro-clubs and went into a match and the commentator was talking about recruiters for their squad,this is how i got my idea.....

 

Tanki should improve the clan system in game,e.g When you click friends there is another tab saying Clan and its includes everyones position for the clan.

 

I think the Leader/Co-Leader should be able to join a battle or any battle which not involves others clan like Clan wars.This idea brings me to that the Leaders/Co-Leaders should be able to join battles as a spectator for a certain amount of crystals.

 

E.g

 

                                                                         Sandbox CTF XP/BP

                                        424-IronElves                                              TruthTeller-387

                                        412-DFLMNNO                                            Razorfist14218-156

 

                            Spectator:bigmike22-Clan: Venemous Vipers

                            Spectator:Athena369-Clan: Blood Hounds

 

 

Leaders would be able to recruit more members....

 

 

Cons

 

Leaders/Co-Leaders wasted 1k for crystals but got no one,

People making quick clans and spamming

 

 

Solution

Must be a pro clan/Pro or higher series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mods get crystals as they work hard and crystals is there reward.
You-tubers get spectator as they make good quality videos and work hard day in and day out.
Random players don't help the community in most ways except play the game.
And be glad that you need 100 subs in EN Community as in RU Community you need 3k+ subs.
You-tubers work hard; mods work hard; players do not, you can think/beg that you want spectators mode, but you must earn it. You can't say "can I have this?" In life, you must earn it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youtubers don't get it as "reward", they get it in order to produce more sophisticated and spectatuclar videos about tanki, which is in fact a measure of marketing. So Youtubers are "used" as marketing employees for free.

 

I support your attitude of earning something. But I think it is not aplicable here.

This is a free-to-play game, which has to find possibilities to earn real money from people that apirciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, I have to agree with ShadowTemplar on this one. After thought, it becomes apparent that this idea has an excess of flaws and technicalities that would need to have been achieved, even though they are incapable of being in existence in the first place.

Thus, due to the spectation prospects, I leave you with this thought; why should anyone get to steal everyone else's ideas? Isn't that exactly what this concept is promoting? To steal the perfect strategies of in-game players who have spent possibly years creating these tactics? No, there is a real life law preventing this, why should Tanki ignore this aspect of life? Think please, as the commentators and Youtubers have earned the right to spectator mode, because the community knows that they will not steal from it's vast supply of knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youtubers don't get it as "reward", they get it in order to produce more sophisticated and spectatuclar videos about tanki, which is in fact a measure of marketing. So Youtubers are "used" as marketing employees for free.

 

I support your attitude of earning something. But I think it is not aplicable here.

This is a free-to-play game, which has to find possibilities to earn real money from people that apirciate it.

It is a reward - think about it, not all you-tubers get it. Only the you-tubers who make good quality videos regularly with a good amount of view. There are over 10k tanki videos on you-tube, and only a few get spec. In the RU Community it is harder to earn the spectator. So suggesting an idea about getting spectator will: reduce the amount of tank videos made as people are targeting for the spectator, rent-a-spec will go out of service as there are quite a few good video makers who can do a good job but aren't that bothered, you can cheat in games...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheating is not an issue due to the 5minutes delay, already stated in the startpost.

 

But the rest is:

It is a reward - [...]

I still don't see it as reward. But your post made me look at it as a kind of quality control system.. only with spectator mode it is possible to do some real great marketing videos. If this quality gate is not longer existing (as all get it) the good marketing videos won't stand out any more.. and lose their marketing effect.

So maybe it can be simply solved when thinking of what is important to the users of the mode:

- I am interrested in learning and entertaining myself

- A tanki spec today is maybe (assumption) interrested in having great visual impact on the audience

 

So... if I don't get all the fancy camera angles and positions that a youtube-spectator _needs_ for good quality video.. I am happy as well. Also if my resolution would be less during displaying the videos maybe. Or if a text-overlay would be displayed, that makes video grabbing unusefull with the "lets say public mode".

 

I am happy you raised this issue, as raising something is to first step to solve something.

I am sure we will find a good solution on this things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, people, THIS WOULD FIX THE UNEVEN MATCH PROBLEM!

Remember? The matches that have 5:1 odds? IF everyone knew how to play in the first place, then everything would be even, and there would be no more games where people can get crushed because they all know the same tactical strategies. Never mind, follow through on this idea.

 

Oh, and this is in response to the issue of observing the pros, not the creepy issues of Youtube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ShayanShiny a excellent you-tuber with over 2k subs, he has made so much videos with really good quality but he has not received the spectator. If you were to give everyone a spectators mode, then there is no target anymore; no point of a spectators mode. Tanki is technically setting a target - 100 subs for EN Community and you must have very good quality videos, there is a reason why not anyone can get it. And if this idea was to develop it should be more like 750k crystals for a spectators mode permanently. Anyway, that is regarding my point - you need to earn it. You can't get anywhere in life you don't earn it; you can't get money if you don't earn it. You have to do something, in this circumstance you must offer a lot to the community to get a substantial reward. You are probably one of those failures who are ready to argue for what you want, most tankers in this game don't argue they get on with it. Like before the drug update 1000s of players had complained but it took over a year for the smart cool-downs to be implanted. 

 

Do you know the value of time it takes? Spectators were once normal players who took their own time to make videos, they spent months and months and making their videos better; interesting. They dedicated their free time on their free will, what you guys are doing the opposite. You guys are wasting your free time on your free will by begging for spectators view - why don't you go earn it instead? Spectators has its value, DarthVaderJonGTR sacrificed his reward in a a major contest (smart cool-downs guide), for spectators. Still it took months and guess what he did with it, he used it for the good and took his own free time to help others. There would be no point on helping others if they had it already.

 

You can also complain on contests, but did you know that these players who won the contest didn't have spectators mode before, instead they made good quality videos and worked hard. I can keep telling you my point all day, or you can do something worthwhile and actually contribute something ,which can be known as a accomplishment, to the community. 

Cheating is not an issue due to the 5minutes delay, already stated in the startpost.

 

But the rest is:

I still don't see it as reward. But your post made me look at it as a kind of quality control system.. only with spectator mode it is possible to do some real great marketing videos. If this quality gate is not longer existing (as all get it) the good marketing videos won't stand out any more.. and lose their marketing effect.

So maybe it can be simply solved when thinking of what is important to the users of the mode:

- I am interrested in learning and entertaining myself

- A tanki spec today is maybe (assumption) interrested in having great visual impact on the audience

 

So... if I don't get all the fancy camera angles and positions that a youtube-spectator _needs_ for good quality video.. I am happy as well. Also if my resolution would be less during displaying the videos maybe. Or if a text-overlay would be displayed, that makes video grabbing unusefull with the "lets say public mode".

 

I am happy you raised this issue, as raising something is to first step to solve something.

I am sure we will find a good solution on this things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
 

 

good idea this way we could minimize the no. of mults & sabotages if others watch us playing 

however specs shouldnt be allowed to open battle chat 

 

I added your suggestion as "-Reporting mults (saboteurs) will be easier with spectator mode we can banish them from the game."

 

Brilliant idea, but, as mentioned before, the crystal price is too low for higher-ranking tankers, and then no one would play. Solution: the price of spectation is rank specific, so lower price for lower ranks, as well as incorporating the pay-per-minute idea.

 

And in reply to deadtoyou, I say this: There are not as many tankers as you might think who have their own youtube channels, and even less of those would actually spend their time recording Tanki. But, even if they did, the official youtubers of Tanki would be able to have been picked from a group of youtubers, as their work is actually quality, unlike most video makers. Don't worry, your reputation is safe!

 

i add I added your suggestion as Making the price per view based on player rank

 

I will use this a merge to stop so may people talking about it....

 

I have seen clans struggle to get members quite a lot or they rarely get people who would like to join their clan.

So we need a solution to this.

 

One day I was playing Fifa 15 on my console,I was really bored and never knew what to do,so I went on pro-clubs and went into a match and the commentator was talking about recruiters for their squad,this is how i got my idea.....

 

Tanki should improve the clan system in game,e.g When you click friends there is another tab saying Clan and its includes everyones position for the clan.

 

I think the Leader/Co-Leader should be able to join a battle or any battle which not involves others clan like Clan wars.This idea brings me to that the Leaders/Co-Leaders should be able to join battles as a spectator for a certain amount of crystals.

 

E.g

 

                                                                         Sandbox CTF XP/BP

                                        424-IronElves                                              TruthTeller-387

                                        412-DFLMNNO                                            Razorfist14218-156

 

                            Spectator:bigmike22-Clan: Venemous Vipers

                            Spectator:Athena369-Clan: Blood Hounds

 

 

Leaders would be able to recruit more members....

 

 

Cons

 

Leaders/Co-Leaders wasted 1k for crystals but got no one,

People making quick clans and spamming

 

 

Solution

Must be a pro clan/Pro or higher series

I added your suggestion as "Use of spectator mode as a recruitment tool for clans"

 

Thanks you all for your feedback your names are credited on the first post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...