Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Your Theory Of the "beginning of the universe"


 Share

Recommended Posts

Haven't you ever heard of conciousness? it's the ability to understand impossible things for example: is the universe infinite, well maybe if you gain more conciousness you will understand it.

whatever... my saying is that if everything was created by big bang, then what caused big bang? this is quite much same as "if God created universe, then where did he came came from?"

First of all, I don't believe in god.

 

Second of all, great topic (not being sarcastic, just in case).

 

Now, most non-religious will agree that everything was created from the Big Bang. So question is, where did that concentrated sphere of matter come from?

 

People assume that it was always there. Just there. But everything must have a beginning.

 

So what's the answer? We will never, ever know. Why? Because we learn from things. But how can we learn from a period when there was...nothing?

 

No data to receive, no proof to analyze, no age-old atomic radiations to catch on our radars, no stars to detect. NOTHING.

 

So the answer to this topic's question is that we will never know.

You said exactly what i think. Edited by vanshajwore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, I don't believe in god.

 

Second of all, great topic (not being sarcastic, just in case).

 

Now, most non-religious will agree that everything was created from the Big Bang. So question is, where did that concentrated sphere of matter come from?

 

People assume that it was always there. Just there. But everything must have a beginning.

 

So what's the answer? We will never, ever know. Why? Because we learn from things. But how can we learn from a period when there was...nothing?

 

No data to receive, no proof to analyze, no age-old atomic radiations to catch on our radars, no stars to detect. NOTHING.

 

So the answer to this topic's question is that we will never know.

Quite wrong. You base your arguments on the fact that data we currently analyse is 4 dimensional. We are aware and can comprehend in only these 4 dimensions of spacetime. But who is to say that someone will not find a way to transcend to higher dimensions and view the beginning?

Maybe we will come into contact with Aliens who live in higher dimensions. (Or maybe we already have. History does tell stories of God like Advanced creatures who came to Earth).

Maybe, our universe is just inside a blackhole of another universe of a higher dimension. Possibilities are infinite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people please I see your enthusiasm and I clearly mentioned not to mention about religions. (let's keep the religions in our actual lives) This topic was based on how people think about the universe Alas as you have read above theories it is proven (again) that people never think alike :D 

 

Im not resticting or anything but keep giving your theories Have fun !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ If you are going to ask how something currently unexplainable was created, there will always be conflict with God or no God.

Edited by r_priyangshu0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, I don't believe in god.

 

Second of all, great topic (not being sarcastic, just in case).

 

Now, most non-religious will agree that everything was created from the Big Bang. So question is, where did that concentrated sphere of matter come from? 

 

People assume that it was always there. Just there. But everything must have a beginning.

 

So what's the answer? We will never, ever know. Why? Because we learn from things. But how can we learn from a period when there was...nothing? 

 

No data to receive, no proof to analyze, no age-old atomic radiations to catch on our radars, no stars to detect. NOTHING.

 

So the answer to this topic's question is that we will never know.

Your right, we can never know what existed before the universe because we don't have any data or a way of finding out what existed before the big bang in our current state, however, we can make guesses by looking at what we can see and observe. Our universe itself and everything in it. For example, a lot of scientists now think that the big bang was actually a black hole that existed in an 'older' universe, this theory sprung up by just observing and analyzing data received from black holes light years away (There's a super-massive one in the middle of our Galaxy). Other theories include multiverses and how they could have played a part and people sometimes even try to explain the big bang using theories that aren't directly related to it such as the string theory.

 

So, saying we will NEVER know what happened before the big bang isn't exactly right in my opinion. Plus, human race is like wildfire.. We grow and expand so fast its unbelievable. We can never be able to predict the technologies that we might have one day; for all we know some telescope in Hawaii could pick up something tomorrow that could be a huge breakthrough in science and help us answer these kind of questions. Kinda' reminds of something I heard a while ago; planes to Cavemen would have been Unthinkable. Anything is possible, just depends if people are willing to put the work in and if governments realize that stuff like this is more important than pointless wars. I'm probably just stating the obvious and adding nothing new to the discussion but I'm bored and have a strong urge to right something big -.- . Plus I really like Physics :3 :)

 

EDIT: I'm a Christian myself and my personal take on God is; Would God really be God if we could trace him and fully understand him? It's a matter of faith and if your truly willing to believe in something that you cant see. Plus, I've always been intrigued by the 'definition' of God that my faith has put forward; 'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end'. You have to admit, that's a pretty darn good 'definition' of God whether you believe in him or not (Quite clever and thoughtful in my opinion) and to me, a possible reason why we can't 'trace' God. 

Edited by phill4177
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I suggest you all to not view religion and Science as two different and opposing platforms but as two different paths to the same ultimate destination.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I suggest you all to not view religion and Science as two different and opposing platforms but as two different paths to the same ultimate destination.

+ agree 100%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite wrong. You base your arguments on the fact that data we currently analyse is 4 dimensional. We are aware and can comprehend in only these 4 dimensions of spacetime. But who is to say that someone will not find a way to transcend to higher dimensions and view the beginning?

Maybe we will come into contact with Aliens who live in higher dimensions. (Or maybe we already have. History does tell stories of God like Advanced creatures who came to Earth).

Maybe, our universe is just inside a blackhole of another universe of a higher dimension. Possibilities are infinite.

I was not giving scientifical analysis, only logical thinking. So I must admit I don't know what your "dimension" or "higher dimension" is supposed to mean.

 

There is only so far as science as go. Who knows? It's possible that we have already reached the limit. Maybe the space era will never arrive. Maybe it will. It doesn't matter, it wasn't my point.

 

My point was, in fact, that we will never be able to see, understand or learn about what it looked like when there was nothing. Not only nothing in our universe, but nothing, nothing, nothing. Nothing in the higher dimensions. Nothing.

 

So if there was nothing at all, how could we learn about it? And how is it possible for humans to comprehend how it was when there was nothing? Most of us would imagine a big, white space. But there was no space! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I suggest you all to not view religion and Science as two different and opposing platforms but as two different paths to the same ultimate destination.

I agree with that. I work like this: 'Look at something in the Bible' Let's say I was in Genesis and saw 'Let there be light' 'Hmm now what could that mean. I know that God works in mysterious ways. And light. The verse sounds like light just.... appeared' 'Now doesn't that sound like the big bang?' And there you go. I can now further investigate what happened after the big bang. Is there anything wrong here?

 

I don't know why people think it has to be 'Evolution vs Creation' or in this case 'Big Bang vs Let There be Light' Is it impossible for God to use such things? I mean, a being who is basically out of comprehension couldn't use processes? I say of course it is. I incorporate the two, one being my reason to want to explore, and the other to explore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My theory: nobody knows if god exists or not, you need more conciousness to understand the universe, if you wanna know what conciousness means just ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im starting to have second thoughts about creating this topic, even lord Budhdha has said "not to think about it, and enjoy living in it " (im not buddhist) HMM  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not even sure how a topic like this is still open... something like this could lead to Religious wars...

I don't think so. God is different from religion. God is destination, religion is path. Even science is a path to the ultimate truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not even sure how a topic like this is still open... something like this could lead to Religious wars...

I tried to prevent them from talking about religions (if you have read the 1st page) here is what I expected:

 

1st post; My theory: BLAH BLAH

2nd post; think ahead kid here is my theory: BLAH BLAH

3rd post; you people think to hard my theory: BLAh BLAH  

 

SEE my point, be a nerd for a day people i mean since I was a kid I always challenged the proven theories, and I won't stop until I'll make a page in the history. According to me there is nothing wrong with acting like I have always been (lost it) sry if the grammer is wrong

Edited by CRIME_GUY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whatever... my saying is that if everything was created by big bang, then what caused big bang? this is quite much same as "if God created universe, then where did he came came from?"

You said exactly what i think.

That's why im saying, conciousness can make you understand impossible things and paradoxes (my theory)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have made it into the history books..... if you print out this topic, turn it into a book and then publish it. A part of history :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saying this from me as being an Christian, I don't know what to believe sometimes. As therefore science can't prove a lot of stuff but ever heard of an BIBLE? I believe as If everything that's in this book is happening in real life today and something's what will happen are obviously gonna happen in this world. 

 

Others like CNN News and other stations think that there's another "Earth" past our Asteroid belt. Hey, Who knows? No one will Never, Ever prove what really happened. If you believe in a certain religion then you believe something different from what really happened.

 

Like the Owl from the Tootsie Pop commercial says "The World May Never Know".  :ph34r: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saying this from me as being an Christian, I don't know what to believe sometimes. As therefore science can't prove a lot of stuff but ever heard of an BIBLE? I believe as If everything that's in this book is happening in real life today and something's what will happen are obviously gonna happen in this world.

 

Others like CNN News and other stations think that there's another "Earth" past our Asteroid belt. Hey, Who knows? No one will Never, Ever prove what really happened. If you believe in a certain religion then you believe something different from what really happened.

 

Like the Owl from the Tootsie Pop commercial says "The World May Never Know". :ph34r:

And once again, a science Vs. Religion -_-.

Books like Bible, Bhagwad Geeta, Qoran, etc. are meant to be books of knowledge of life. Once you read these books and apply their knowledge in your life, you will live your life with peace and satisfaction. Since these books have been written from a spiritual point of view, it is extremely difficult to distinguish actual events and discoveries. Hence, Science uses other paths to answer a question. Humans will always progress. Progress is one thing that will never ever stop. The answer to the ultimate questions will surely come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to the future generation : create a time machine and go 4.5 billion years back and voila! good luck to the one who'll create it because i know i'll never create the time machine cuz I always wanted to live my past again :D (if i had created the time machine future me would come to me lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...