Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Mozilla Firefox issue


 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone. I have Firefox but when i click on the icon nothing happens. Only the little circle goes round and round for 3-4 seconds and then... nothing. I tried everything, installing reinstall, changing the firewall and it all went crazy when i updated ESET Nod 32. i deleted it, but i can't open mozilla again at all :'(. Anyone has something like that in the past? why can't i open it. HELP MEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

downoaded firefox? from mozilla org. and Nod was old, i don't remember how i got it i just updated it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks guys but i guess there is no help for my PC. It's just broken somehow. I tried it all. there is no process firefox listed at all. and i tried all the steps above. it just died  :unsure:  thanks again for helping me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and now i have chrome issues and obviously i can't solve those either... tankionline video on front page gives me blue screen and "oh nooo" stupid players and extensions... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I know from which website you downloaded? (Main, torrents, softonic, etc)

 

sorry,gram problem:

the correct/;

 

may i know where from you have downloaded the firefox software?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may need a clean install of Flash and Firefox. Even though you uninstall a program it sometimes leaves files behind. I suggest a clean install of Flash as your problem seems to have migrated to Chrome. Otherwise, perhaps try Pale Moon, or some other slimmed down browser.

 

There's a HTML5 video from Adobe here

 

 

 

 

 

 

Check step 9. on here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/uninstall-firefox-from-your-computer to ensure a clean uninstall of Firefox

 

Best of luck with your PC issues and I hope you get it sorted.

Edited by Nightingale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should try MxNitro the fastest browser in the world, so far. Try changing browser....

mxnitro is just beta and alfa,it has many bugs,its not worth to do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry,gram problem:

the correct/;

 

may i know where from you have downloaded the firefox software?

May I know from where you have downloaded the Firefox application.

First, be correct to correct others :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...