Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

spartan343

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 554
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spartan343

  1. spartan343

    On balance

    Mmmm'hhhmmm
  2. spartan343

    New to Tanki Forum..."What's a 'Troll'?"

    Please stop trolling split point and make sense.
  3. spartan343

    Helpful programs

    It is not legit.
  4. spartan343

    [forum game] King of the hill

    Congratz. your mother must be so proud.
  5. spartan343

    New to Tanki Forum..."What's a 'Troll'?"

    The lime colour is exactly where i want it to be.
  6. spartan343

    [forum game] King of the hill

    I did not attempt to take the hill.
  7. spartan343

    [Forum Game] The Story

    and then.
  8. spartan343

    [forum game] King of the hill

    Lego rules. you sre the true king of the hill.
  9. spartan343

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And then.
  10. spartan343

    who is your favourite?

    Cheap_plastic_flower. This topic can now be closed.
  11. spartan343

    [forum game] King of the hill

    Its took. I am rewarded with the hill for correcting your mistake.
  12. spartan343

    artist of tanki online

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=166580 Right here.
  13. spartan343

    [forum game] King of the hill

    I cant. Im so sorry. *Cries*
×
×
  • Create New...