-
Posts
2 118 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by LiquidGold
-
recently I have noticed many more complaints about xp ruiners and that there will soon be special rules for xp / bp only battles to quote we are trying to improve game further to next level. We are trying & in process to make XP better. Kindly avoid spoiling XP battles & also, there are plenty of games with free combos. XP battles are quite rare & mainly found on server 1 & server 2. We are working further on it & request for your patience. Till then, if you can not join with appropriate combo then avoid joining. Kindly refer Rule - 2.1.13. We regret if any inconvenience occurred. why will xp get special rules surely if I make a game called thunders only or smokey only then it should be covered by the same rules and same special privilages if i make a game that says no isidas then also it should be covered and if i make a game that specifically says no rails it should also be honored in the same way
-
ty for help one and all
-
biggest noob multi spoof record out of frustration with cheats goes to 23071975best
-
Happy Diwali
-
its like you have been sent to coventry for liking ice cream, man you just wore those chat keys out they needed a rest
-
^ :rolleyes:
-
should be an option that you can have with pro pass, all drugs, smart drugs or no drugs
-
thank you one and all i will try all the above suggestions :)
-
Congratulations welcome to the club - Heres the key to the executive washroom :) had two take over attempts full teams both times sent them packing
-
an article on what tanki are going to do to stop multis in battle please edit clearly the person who down voted me likes to multi >.<
-
this happens when somebody in the battle has used the /vote tank name system it can be from either team and they are complaining to a moderator that all that means nothing more
-
thank you i will try it :) didnt work ...
-
This is now the single biggest issue facing honest players please can we get something worked out to get rid of mutli players who cheat and ruin the game edit I have now had 3 games in 2 full days that have not had any multis in please do something about this tanki
-
new glitch anyone else getting it
LiquidGold replied to LiquidGold in new glitch anyone else getting it Archive
Everytime I rejoin a battle if I leave then go back say for the next battle, or even sometimes swap guns hull etc when I respawn some of my keyboards controls stop working like the tab button so I cant see the score card, also the F button so I can't drop the flag and also delete button so I cant self destruct when flipped, when I type in the chat box everytime this glitch occurs the space bar still activates the fire mechanism, and while chatting if I use numerals this activates drugs too Refresh does not clear this issue I have to fully restart my browser then re log to tanki, it has only started happening since the smart cool downs were introduced. Is this new or am I the only one -
gold 189 on mammy lol ok d/l
-
usually its tanki tax for breaking rules demoted and loss of garage, or he did a name change then made new tank with that name ..its also an old picture so may be from when I and L looked the same
-
If you could fully Micro Upgrade any Turret/Hull, what would it be?
LiquidGold replied to JJ410 in Archive
smokey viking and max mu on holiday paint please -
After much consideration and playing with the new system for a while, I have to say that this has been the most dramatic update tanki have installed for a while. While it was intended to even out the game between committed druggers and non druggers it has infact not done so. Druggers now only need to use double power ups on rail gun and shaft to get the advantage before you could use a short range gun to attack either of these now you have limited chance to approach them On reflection it might be better and fairer to have it as an option either in pro battles or in both pro and normal battles, or conversely have the old system of drugging as an option in pro battles. My game play has changed considerably I now mostly play pro battles with drugs off, where as before I would frequently play full drug battles knowing I had a chance to engage the enemy thanks LG
-
1 of several good wins in pro poly cps today
-
welcome like your unity photo in potd :)
-
a few wins today :) short teams means opposition ran off edit after forum edit my bad
-
Why do ducklings walk softly because they cant walk hardly
-
Pro poly :ph34r:
-
Congratulations welcome to the club :)
-
to super impose this image a person wears a pure colour suit typically green but can be pure blue or red for example then in edit the overlay of what you wish to superimpose is placed its called a green screen edit. Its good :)
Jump to content


































































