Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Loackie

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loackie

  1. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    ^Someone give this tanker a cookie, s/he finally understands why I can't stand Ricochet.
  2. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    ^ You mean with actual skill, or you mean 90% of Ricochet users with their Wasp/Hornet + Ricochet Combination that are worse than low-ranked Firebird users in term of skill?
  3. Loackie

    Test the Predictable Drops system!

    I'd add "dummy drop zones" for gold boxes. There should be plenty, for example 3-5 in Island, or 12 in Silence. The gold box will be able to drop in any of the zones targeted, but the one where it will be dropped is randomized.
  4. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    Fixed drop points will be "abused" by Hornets. I just know.
  5. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    ^: He's saying what the weapon was intended to do, not what it is now. I still think Ricochet should be nerfed, and I still see so many people use it.
  6. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    The nerf was that they changed the system of the "burn" after-effect. It would do more damage overall but in a much longer space of time. It's frustrating because as I feel it does less damage within a smaller timeframe.
  7. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Any smoky tips? Ever since its changes, it feels completely different, and it seems viable now...I have no idea why my opinion suddenly changed.
  8. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Ricochet is still OP. They make Shaft and Freeze users look respectable. Most of them have near to no skill (around my ranks). Can we just find a way to make a petition to "nerf" ricochet?
  9. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    I find it strange that people use Hornet/Thunder and Viking/Thunder but not Hunter/Thunder. (I think I have only seen one other Hunter/Thunder, besides me.)
  10. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    M1 firebird is so frustrating to use... no matter how well you plan out your attack, you don't have the DPS to kill him/her before they can kill you. Yes, I would consider myself fairly skilled at firebird as I used to win the majority of my 15min+ TDMs with it pre-nerf.
  11. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Wow, Hunter is really good for flag capturing. I never thought it could be so fast with N2O. :P
  12. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'm debating whether to use Firebird/Wasp or Hunter/Thunder. I love both combinations, but I don't know which one I should upgrade to M2 as prices are skyrocketing now...I mainly play in TDMs with the occasional CTF, and typically play mid-field or near the enemy base where I ruin defenses/capture the flag
  13. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    I am honestly disappointed Ricochet has not been nerfed yet.
  14. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    If that was true, then how come I only see about 1 thunder for every 7 railguns...
  15. Loackie

    50% off all paints!

    Yesss, I got Cedar. :D Wait, what do you mean Ricochet is still OP and that Shaft exists? And that nobody really uses Thunder and everyone uses Railgun? D:
  16. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Has anyone legitimately tested if Smoky's crit spreads through enimies?
  17. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    But I use Hunter :(
  18. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Has Ricochet been nerfed/weakened yet? I still see people with no skill win with it.
  19. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    Hmm, M2 Twins or M2 Thunder? It's a bit early but planning is key :P
  20. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    Oh no, next paint sale, everyone at my rank gets Cedar. (switches to Smoky)
  21. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    What does have to do with Thunder becoming an inefficient long-range weapon, and Smoky acting as an actual long range weapon? (if they ever get updated)
  22. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    I say I regret M0 Railgun because it was the only M0 gun I absolutely could not play anywhere. Not only am I bad at it, many people use Railgun protection paints.
  23. Loackie

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player trombone_ftw has been banned until Color Blindness Day. Reason: Using green text. ~~(> Rules
  24. Loackie

    [Forum Game] The Story

    the Large Hadron Collider was expanded and was used to deport him to Canada. However,...
×
×
  • Create New...