Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Mr.I3oSS

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr.I3oSS

  1. Mr.I3oSS

    Gamer's Club

    Can i get the link? :)
  2. At you. Reply via pm. Lets not flood the topic ok
  3. Mr.I3oSS

    Gamer's Club

    How did you do that mod? Name of da game?
  4. Seriously? Do you even know what Envious means? DON'T google that up kay
  5. Mr.I3oSS

    Charity Works.

    xD ^
  6. ^^ + Your a noob to be precise.
  7. Mr.I3oSS

    Some final words

    Farewell buddy. May you get what you want in life. Hope to see you on battlefield some day :) The Community wont be the same without you.
  8. Mr.I3oSS

    Lets discuss new Score Multiplier Passes

    Im buying the 15k one after my exams :D And and Ques:~ If i buy 100% SMP and play 8-9 hours daily. How soon will i rank? I mean weeks,months.. That's my current EXP bar stats I just want an estimation.
  9. Now that's what you call an update! :D
  10. Mr.I3oSS

    Ideas for Maps!

    I need some help regarding on how to make a basic map. Anyone who cares to help me here?
  11. Download a picture from above Caption it using any software such as Photoshop or Paint or any other Upload it and post it here Goodluck
  12. I'll submit my entry on 23rd as its the last day from my exams. Reserved.
  13. Mr.I3oSS

    [Issue 32] Design Your Own Tank!

    MetalMann, That's one heck of art. I mean seriously how much time did you put into making that masterpiece. Its truly a Work of Art. Pure Excellency dude.
  14. Mr.I3oSS

    V-LOG Episode 35

    Waiting for SMP's
  15. Mr.I3oSS

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    @humanhunter You need to clear your system cache and browser cache and update your Flash player too. Post the problem in Q & A topic. I'll help you over there as this is PoTD. :)
  16. Mr.I3oSS

    V-LOG 34: FAQs and Stories to tell

    Dem dubstep is king
  17. Mr.I3oSS

    Iron Days in Tanki Online!

    Nice sale but sadly enough wont be able to play in that double battle funds due to Exams :/ I'll buy something in sale for sure ;) Thanks for the sale :)
×
×
  • Create New...