-
Posts
4 102 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by stanzhang
-
Contest [Issue 61] What Map?
stanzhang replied to stanzhang in [Issue 61] What Map? Newspaper Archive
Hello tankers! Tanki Online has a wide variety of maps, but some of them are little known and obscure. Do you think you can take this challenge on and find out which maps a group of screenshots may come from? Your task is to find the names of all the maps from the 5 photos below as quickly as possible. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Rules: - No group entries. Those entries will immediately be disqualified. - All entries must be send to me via PM. - Submit all the 5 maps in order at once, I will ignore the message if there are any maps missing. - Do not post any clues/answers in this topic. This will result in disqualification. - Contest will be closed after 5 players have succeeded! Prizes: 1st place: 20 000 crystals 2nd place: 15 000 crystals 3rd place: 10 000 crystals 4th&5th: 5 000 crystals Map 1: Map 2: Map 3: Map 4: Map 5: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Good luck everyone and have fun searching! -
15 min of hard drugging ^^
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
stanzhang replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Grrrrr, Please I request no likes. -
Hello, We will judge based on the quality of your video, there is will be no penalty for any teams. On my judgment I will be objective for any entries. I talked to the leaders of F&F and they decided to not participate in this contest to avoid getting criticized about favoritism.
-
99% will takes hours to kill but it isn't the case. It's more like between 66- 80
-
Review [Special Review] The Chinese New Year 2017
stanzhang replied to stanzhang in Newspaper Archive
After My article I decided to interview how he and his family celebrates the New Year. @stanzhang: Hello darknessofshadowstar, can you please introduce yourself? Which zodiac animal are you assigned to? : Hey, I'm Darknessofshadowstar - a 16 year old Australian guy, who's been playing this game since 2011 and joined the forum since 2013. My favourite hobbies probably will be binge watching movies and shows during late nights, playing card games and sleight of hands (magic). But other times I am mostly studying hard for my last year of high school before I attend university. My Zodiac animal I am assigned to is the year of the dragon. Similar personality to me, in some way. @stanzhang: What Chinese New Year traditions does your family have? : New Year's Eve Dinner: We are invited by other family members to dinner, which is mostly held at home instead of restaurants. But we have range of dishes to eat but the most common and important dish is the fish. Red Packet / Envelope: Most common and well known tradition. It contains real money (the amount depends on how generous they are) given out to other family members. How it goes in my family tradition is that after dinner or before any member leaves the house, we hand out the Red Envelope. Decoration: My family will decorate the house to welcome the New Year but they wouldn’t over do the decoration. Most of it are in red colour. @stanzhang: Does your family prepare any special Chinese New Year dishes? : Yes, of course. My family's special dishes they prepare would be fish, dumpling, spring rolls, niangao, and good fortune fruit (it’s not a dish but it is worth mentioning). @stanzhang: Is there any organized event in your city or its surroundings for the Chinese New Year? If yes what do they do/ perform? : Yes, each year my city and surrounding local areas organize some sort of events to help us celebrate. Open New Year markets: a temporary market will be setup to mainly sell New Year goods, such as clothing, fireworks, decorations, food, and small arts. The market is usually decorated with a large amount of lanterns. Lion / Dragon Dance: Legends say having a lion grace your premises (and presenting with red packets filled with money) is said to bring you luck for the rest of the year. Fireworks: In the city, the mayor would organize 12:00 pm fireworks, fireworks to drive away the evil. Marching Parade and Festivals: In the city, the main square would have marching parades of themes related to the Chinese New Year or tradition. Performance like singing and dancing will be held. The Ionic Opera House will be lit with the colour red and Chinese themes etc. Thanks to for participating in this interview with me! -
Nice view ^^
-
You need a awesome paint like Godmode_On and popularity guaranteed. But you won't have it :p
-
Hell nah The first time going up to skyscraper was actually very hard. I think actually it was the Russian team that got it first by sending a wasp on the 2nd floor and using a railgun elevator got him up. And the first was actually Godmode_On :D
-
It is like 60%, 99% would be impossible to kill .-.
-
Anyone here celebrates the Chinese New Year?
-
The Newspaper already have a contest about Striker parkour. :unsure:
-
For me it looks more like poetry thank rap :p maybe I don't often see raps as a written form. But i did enjoy read it. In the second pool you put I hate the thing, I don't hate shaft but I dislike it. (Hate is a big word)
-
There was a mod spam -88
-
Another myth, Godmode_ON was the first tank to go on tanki online skyscraper and he used mammoth!
-
Yup my bad, i misread. First time I read ''Rocket speed increased'' and read it again and saw reload. So I thought it was a + for the weapon.
-
Not really, traceur was given to those who bought it.
Jump to content










































































