-
Posts
2 009 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by R.4.Z.O.R
-
Mate, challenge some other clan.URR is currently inactive and that's why their leaders have not replied to you.I don't understand why its so hard to understand that .-.
-
Oh and hy6, I'm only Indian by passport.I don't like Indian food -.-
-
Okay okay...goldenHappy nub?
-
1.I don't want gold to call me anything other than sharpener.Its offensive enough. 2.No, the fist makes it sound weird.People say i shave using my hands because of it :|
-
It was supposed to be R.A.Z.O.R but some noob stole it just before they were about to change it :|
-
Good Luck to this clan ;) You definitely dont know me
-
Use the "edit" button next time^ Abdulla and turbo will be the only ones to say no to that :|
-
Some people just play this game to get banned :|
-
Noob?^
-
If soldier wanted to, i bet he could make about 20 pages in 5 minutes. Soldier, i know your reading this.Dont even think about it >_<
-
Am I one? :3I make you a pr0 if you say yes (You will be approved by raz0r too) :3
-
You know what...just keep fighting.
-
No
-
Turbo and abdulla fight for the most useless reasons .-. Stop it.Find something better to do.
-
Tanki used to work much differently before the rebalance.Much different than how it is now.M3s unlocked 3 ranks after the m0 is unlocked.For instance, ricochet m0 unlocked at warrant officer 4.Its m1 unlocked in Warrant officer 5.Its m2 in third lieutenant and its m3 in second lieutenant.So, getting m3s was really easy in terms of ranks.But, they still coated a lot of crystals.So only buyers used to get it so soon.I not being a buyer then, was struggling with m0s while most of the others had m3s. This was that time when the game was totally based on pay to win.Tanki wouldn't be having all these problems now if they continued the same way.
-
I didnt like it when Semyon said "Done with tanki online and now, moving onto Tanki X" :I
-
Yes i was major general when i bought.Agreed. But i am talking about the time before the rebalance.That was ages back.I was a warrant officer with m0 who faced many m3s (the people who bought).Its probably when i died the most.
-
I didnt even know how to buy before the rebalance.So yea, your kinda wrong.
-
It's easy to get that now :|I used to be an m0 while buyers at my rank had m3s.Tanki was hard okay.. But since im a pr0,I managed to get a 0.95 B|
-
What logic did you use there? o.O Are you saying that beautiful people are unseen? ^
-
Mine had to expire the same day the update released .-.
-
Soldier isn't in Australia.He is probably somewhere in Antarctica (this easily explains why he has so much lag)
Jump to content











































































